What's new

In Iran: “We will kill you like a dog, because you look like a dog.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
whabis,sunnis,shiyas,hindus,muslims,christians,racists,rapists,west,thirdworld,pakistan,india,u.s,,russia,china,iran,israel..:hitwall:

god creates ..man destroys

Every wahabi insect needs to be rounded up, be tortured and then sent packing on a one way trip to the wahabi **** hole of his choice. His family can choose to go with him or stay. Any son over the age of 10 has to go with him.

Every country with sunni populations has to deal with suicide bombings, beheadings, violence... Name me one country in the ME or the entire Asian/African country that is an exception? I dare you.

A weed, if left unchecked, will destroy the whole field. If one wahabi is left alive, he will corrupt the whole sunni population around him. You guys know this better than all of us. But your own hatred and radicalism doesn't allow you to swallow all these facts. Instead, you try to portray Iran as the guilty party when it's your own wahabi cousins that are at fault here.

Don't blow up, don't set up bombs, don't kill, don't commit violence... and nobody will touch you, think about you. In fact, we will help you with everything you need. Armenian christians have more rights than Persian muslims. They are allowed to drink, have as many churches in their areas as they could possibly want, they're allowed to do everything we can't. They're allowed all these rights b/c they're the complete opposite of a wahabi. They're peaceful people, they're educated, they're respectful and they don't harm a fly.

If you want to be treated like a human being, act like one. If you can't, be ready to have a noose around your neck and be lifted by a crane.

Every country with sunni populations has to deal with suicide bombings, beheadings, violence... Name me one country in the ME or the entire Asian/African country that is an exception? I dare you.

You don't have to dare anyone :lol:

What about Jordan, Qatar, the UAE, and Morocco? They never had such things. Of course the word Vahabi equals Sunni in your book, stop using Taqqyiah and tell like it is :agree:

Every wahabi insect needs to be rounded up, be tortured and then sent packing on a one way trip to the wahabi **** hole of his choice. His family can choose to go with him or stay. Any son over the age of 10 has to go with him.

A weed, if left unchecked, will destroy the whole field. If one wahabi is left alive, he will corrupt the whole sunni population around him. You guys know this better than all of us. But your own hatred and radicalism doesn't allow you to swallow all these facts. Instead, you try to portray Iran as the guilty party when it's your own wahabi cousins that are at fault here.

Don't blow up, don't set up bombs, don't kill, don't commit violence... and nobody will touch you, think about you. In fact, we will help you with everything you need. Armenian christians have more rights than Persian muslims. They are allowed to drink, have as many churches in their areas as they could possibly want, they're allowed to do everything we can't. They're allowed all these rights b/c they're the complete opposite of a wahabi. They're peaceful people, they're educated, they're respectful and they don't harm a fly.

If you want to be treated like a human being, act like one. If you can't, be ready to have a noose around your neck and be lifted by a crane.

You don't have to dare anyone :lol:

What about Jordan, Qatar, the UAE, and Morocco? They never had such things. Of course the word Vahabi equals Sunni in your book, stop using Taqqyiah and tell like it is :agree:

abdul, I aint muslim, get it through your wahabi skull.

When a person isn't muslim, he/she does N-O-T G-I-V-E A F-U-C-K about your shia/sunni bull ****. They're both the same to me. Your wahabi religion on the other hand is a seperate breed and every human being on earth will tell you that wahabis should all be put down like a sick dog.

Jordan and Morocco? Are you f'ing kidding me?! wahabis have blown themselves up in both countries, al quida is active in both countries and both of those countries have a significant wahabi extremist population that the respective govts of both nations are trying to fight.

UAE and Qatar are two tiny oil beach resorts with super high GDP's, where 9/10 people are foreigners. Go bull **** somewhere else abdul. Even in those two countries Al Quida is active.

Yeah every time we bring Taqqyiah you guys come along way yelling " We aren't Muslims " :lol:

Jordan and Morocco? Are you f'ing kidding me?! wahabis have blown themselves up in both countries, al quida is active in both countries and both of those countries have a significant wahabi extremist population that the respective govts of both nations are trying to fight.

Rubbish

Both are better than the kind of terror your people are facing on daily basis. :lol:

abdul, I aint muslim, get it through your wahabi skull.

When a person isn't muslim, he/she does N-O-T G-I-V-E A F-U-C-K about your shia/sunni bull ****. They're both the same to me. Your wahabi religion on the other hand is a seperate breed and every human being on earth will tell you that wahabis should all be put down like a sick dog.

UAE and Qatar are two tiny oil beach resorts with super high GDP's, where 9/10 people are foreigners. Go bull **** somewhere else abdul. Even in those two countries Al Quida is active.

Sunnis on a death row upon their religious identity

A load of crap. Get to their level of governmentship and then we listen to you..
iran-montageune-1920961-jpg_1719872.JPG

The Iranian Pres. and his two female appointees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom