What's new

In Japan, local students flock to Indian schools to learn English

Right now? I'm probably "studying" at most like 3 hours. That's it. During assessment week, maybe maximum 6 hours. But 12 hours? I know i'd get depressed... :lol:...:suicide:

Nothing comes out good from Indian education system, than cheap intellectual labor. The school curriculum destroys that creative thought process and students are being forced to mug the book to stay ahead of the race. And the worst part is, subjects are being forced upon you, which doesn't play any role in career, or personal benefit.

I like the sound of the New Delhi accent tho, when people speak Hindi or Urdu, it's very soft sounding. Very soothing lol.

Bengali, especially the urban Bengali of West Bengal is one of the sweetest of all Indian languages, and it shares many similarities with Hindi also.

Btw, about the study pressure in India, we have a huge population with limited opportunities, so it becomes a rat race with survival of the fittest, hence the pressure in studies. :)

世界で一番聞き取りづらい英会話は、日本人とインド人の間に生まれるでしょう。。。。:lol:

This is typical Indian accent, I've talked to some of them in person and they too sounded like that.

Lucky you! I must deal with this everytime at my conerstores, and anything to do with my phones, both the landline and handsets.

Why the Chinese are 'getting their knickers in a twist'........do they hate themselves so much for not knowing English??.........in that case, they can hire Indians to teach them English...
.....atleast then, they won't have to speak like this.......
Chinese English: " Aiya no speaka Elish no goo, bat speaka goo den Riben ... Hai!"
;)
:lol: :lol:

Last edited:
One thing that I've been trying to decipher about my colleagues who are South Asian. They do that shake with their head; what does that mean?

Up-down means yes.
left right shaking no
slightly clockwise-anticlockwise shaking means yes(this things more popular among South Indians). ;)

Back
Top Bottom