What's new

In light of Pakistan's current situation, please bring back old member @Indus Pakistan

In light of Pakistan's current situation, please bring back old member @Indus Pakistan

• Definitely

• It's for admins to decide

Results are only viewable after voting.
He was a great contributor to this forum. But,, unlike other members, he was harsh about certain core beliefs associated with Pakistan and its people. That may be the reason, they banned him.

@Meengla @Signalian

Nope, I know why he has been permanent banned. It is because he hate Karachi people due to look more like Indian phisically according to him. He hates the Indian Muslim who migrate to Karachi during partition period. That is the reason. I know who the moderator who permanen banned him. Very respected Moderator.

He has been banned because his racist comment, not because of his frequently anti Islam comment as you think.

As one Pakistani member revealed in this thread, he has racist view in regards to dark skin people. As old member, you should have known that. I still remember the particular post that make him get permanent banned.

Last edited:
He was a great contributor to this forum. But,, unlike other members, he was harsh about certain core beliefs associated with Pakistan and its people. That may be the reason, they banned him.

@Meengla @Signalian
He is knowledgeable and did research on different topics. Wasn’t the typical one- liner poster unlike 90% of PDF members.

Nope, I know why he has been permanent banned. It is because he hate Karachi people due to look more like Indian phisically according to him. He hates the Indian Muslim who migrate to Karachi during partition period. That is the reason. I know who the moderator who permanen banned him. Very respected Moderator.

He has been banned because his racist comment, not because of his frequently anti Islam comment as you think.

As one Pakistani member revealed in this thread, he has racist view in regards to dark skin people. As old member, you should have known that. I still remember the particular post that make him get permanent banned.
I think everyone has a dark side. He decided to show his and it cost him.

The guy he is asking for hated everything dark or Indian. This guy was one of weird things I ever encountered on PDF.
I would have preferred that Django, Gryphon and Penguin return to contribute

@Meengla @Signalian

No doubt he made valuable contributions here, but his strong aversion towards India and all things associated with it, including Indian migrants/Muhajirs, led to the opposition of the strong Muhajir lobby here on PDF, resulting in his ban. His racism got the better of him. However, there are definitely worse racists here on PDF who haven't been banned. Maybe some animals are more equal than the others

Last edited:
No doubt he made valuable contributions here, but his strong aversion towards India and all things associated with it, including Indian migrants/Muhajirs, led to the opposition of the strong Muhajir lobby here on PDF, resulting in his ban. His racism got the better of him. However, there are definitely worse racists here on PDF who haven't been banned. Maybe some animals are more equal than the others
So much public demand but mods and admins are turning a deaf ear.

I have a limit on posts / 24hrs . Can't seem to post more than 5x/day.

When will this be removed?

Cannot see any info on this issue, nor a specific thread to write this in. PM/profile chats also not available.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom