What's new

In sharp retort, Chinese state-run paper admonishes India for nuclear ambitions

Suppose a real war breaks out , India is pushed back by Chinese army . India will be forced to go Arial or Navy .
In both the cases , Chinese will be forced to Use Missiles .

On holding Land of other Countries , There will be immense pressure by International Communities , rejecting which will only affect those coveting others lands .

I think Indian will be using their Arial from the very moment Chinese step into Indian Territory ... there is a reason why Indians are building Airfield's on mountainous areas bordering China .. but as i say its all about Threshold and Chinese will Utilize it as they have numbers and ability to push forward just as Quick Response Force , but by the time International Community pops in this conflict China may pushed in and India already start Pushing them back ..

second Part of your post is correct ..be it China and India war case , or India and Pakistan war case , the Pressure will there from World .. because they fear a Nuclear All out war which is something we all should be Afraid off ..

China's economy doesn't run on oil.

Sanctions can be put for any valid reason .
Slowly but surely , Manufacturers are shifting to cheap labour Countries .

I think Indian will be using their Arial from the very moment Chinese step into Indian Territory ... there is a reason why Indians are building Airfield's on mountainous areas bordering China .. but as i say its all about Threshold and Chinese will Utilize it as they have numbers and ability to push forward just as Quick Response Force , but by the time International Community pops in this conflict China may pushed in and India already start Pushing them back ..

second Part of your post is correct ..be it China and India war case , or India and Pakistan war case , the Pressure will there from World .. because they fear a Nuclear All out war which is something we all should be Afraid off ..

Yup .

Go on China hit em!!!!!!!:guns:
Yes China Come hit us

00 (234).gif
00 (295).gif
00 (338).gif

" China will not SIT still "

Who asked you to sit.. just stand still and watch.

A war against India will be like a grown man slapping around a naughty 5 year old kid. Our rocket artillery will knock out all their command centers and troop concentrations within the first few hours. Then our helicopters mow them down as they run for their lives. Only the sheer numbers of their POWs will stress our supplies.

Last edited:
A war against India will be like a grown man slapping around a naughty 5 year old kid. Our rocket artillery will knock our all their command centers and troop concentrations within the first few hours. Then our helicopters mow them down as they run for their lives. Only the sheer numbers of their POWs will stress our supplies.
Lol...

Article clearly mentions china saying that we will not sit idle and unleash pakistan onto world by increasing their missile range.

India says, very good go ahead, does not make any difference to us as we were already covered by pakistani missile, so what difference will it make to us ?

Also time for pakistan to sit down and think of chinese statement of unleashing pakistan and what do they think of you guys. Just want to shoot from your soldiers.

There 5 or more threads because a Chinese paper wrote a journos view. Isnt this an an overkill. A view is a view, A country the size of India is hardly going to be deflected or affected by what a chest thumping Chinese journo has to say.
If China wants to give Pakistan ICBM, as it has given every other missile, then thats hardly news

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom