What's new

IN YOUR FACE SHANGHIS,BHAKTS !In Kerala, a Beef-Eating Fest to Protest Against Beef Ban

Is it still banned? I mean serving mid-day meals during Ramzan? @nair @SrNair @Iggy

Actually schools on malapuram allowed students to go home by noo n because of fasting.. Sanghi newspaper twisted it and made this kind of news..Mid day meals were not banned ..

so if tommorow Modi goverment says its banning to eat "goo/poop" these sekular intelectuals will put up stalls all over the places where they and there likes will be sampling "fresh and hot goo/poop":sarcastic::omghaha::omghaha:

Is it just north kerala? am hearing there are instances of shops being force closed even at some places kollam/Trivandrum

Mate most of them are rumors.. They wont open shops that I know..But there were no forceful closure of anyshops..

@doppelganger what you mean by your home mate? Where you think our home is? We did not came from ME or Europe..

@doppelganger what you mean by your home mate? Where you think our home is? We did not came from ME or Europe..

Seiko, my home is your home.

But my faith's home is not the home of your faith. Your faith is a guest here. And it is your faith that allows you to slaughter what is sacred to mine.

Insofar as that, your faith is not respecting the hospitality of mine.

You are from this soil. Your faith is not.

Seiko, my home is your home.

But my faith's home is not the home of your faith. Your faith is a guest here. And it is your faith that allows you to slaughter what is sacred to mine.

Insofar as that, your faith is not respecting the hospitality of mine.

You are from this soil. Your faith is not.

Why should you care about what religion I follow mate? For you, I am just another Indian..Allbthe religions include Islam, Hinduism and Christianity find some thing offensive about other religion..We Christian believe idol worshiping is sin and Prophet Muhammed was an imposter..Islam believes Jesus is not the son of god and his diciples were imposters..Hinduism belives killing killing cows is a sin and found some of the actions Islam and Chrtians objectionable..Let it remain our private matter dear..Why forcing it on each others throat? We as a nation should learn to turn their heads away rather than interfering in some one's public matter..

Why should you care about what religion I follow mate? For you, I am just another Indian..Allbthe religions include Islam, Hinduism and Christianity find some thing offensive about other religion..We Christian believe idol worshiping is sin and Prophet Muhammed was an imposter..Islam believes Jesus is not the son of god and his diciples were imposters..Hinduism belives killing killing cows is a sin and found some of the actions Islam and Chrtians objectionable..Let it remain our private matter dear..Why forcing it on each others throat? We as a nation should learn to turn their heads away rather than interfering in some one's public matter..

Bro I do not care about what religion you follow.

But allow me to care about what religion I follow?

And I must add that unless provoked by retards I respect all faiths. That is the Hindu in me. In most of us, you included. An Indian Christian is VERY different from a white Christian.

Bro I do not care about what religion you follow.

But allow me to care about what religion I follow?

And I must add that unless provoked by retards I respect all faiths. That is the Hindu in me. In most of us, you included. An Indian Christian is VERY different from a white Christian.

To be frank the recent trends in this forum and outside world is very disturbing..Splinter organisations are takibg law in their own hand..Yesterday itself a Hindutva organisation throw crude bomb at a TV station for airing a documentary.. Where is this going..Do we want to be a nation like our neighbour? Killing and bonbing anything and anyone who refuse to follow?

To be frank the recent trends in this forum and outside world is very disturbing..Splinter organisations are takibg law in their own hand..Yesterday itself a Hindutva organisation throw crude bomb at a TV station for airing a documentary.. Where is this going..Do we want to be a nation like our neighbour? Killing and bonbing anything and anyone who refuse to follow?

Nope. We do not. This catharsis will have to end soon. And definitely I do not condone lethal violence from any quarter.

Nope. We do not. This catharsis will have to end soon. And definitely I do not condone lethal violence from any quarter.
The Hindu Mahasabha trolls are a real problem now. Perhaps they want to be the new Sangh. But they never did much for the people anyway, other than nuisance.

I understand. But just the cow. Please, just a request...

Our online Hindutavadis here give the same argument when it comes to preaching others, 'don't like the cartoon..don't see it', 'don't like the film..don't see it', 'don't like the book..don't read it', 'don't like the culture..don't go there', and so on......and it is a valid argument. Only when it comes back on them, they forget the argument! :)
Please speak for yourself... nothing is free.

Back
Top Bottom