What's new

Incompetent Indian commandos killed the Jews

Status
Not open for further replies.
truly speaking this one is an informative discussion... good work done...i would like to show you all a poll from an isreli news paper....

Jerusalem Post | Breaking News from Israel, the Middle East and the Jewish World

also this article..
Israeli experts say Indian forces acted prematurely in Mumbai- LATEST NEWS-The Economic Times
also see the comments... the reaction from the israelis... i think this is a purely unbiased openion...

I read the article, who the hell are these experts? That is the right suggestion when dealing with a barricaded suspect or in a hostage situation, but that was not the situation at hand. They were breaking down doors, shooting the people inside, and then moving to the next room. That is called an "Active Threat" and when that happens, you start shooting, to distract them enough to provide time for people to escape if nothing else. This is a lesson learned after a small town police force waited for the closest SWAT team to arrive while two shooters managed to kill a couple of dozen people with the police sitting on their hands outside.

Active shooter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Columbine High School massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I read the article, who the hell are these experts? That is the right suggestion when dealing with a barricaded suspect or in a hostage situation, but that was not the situation at hand. They were breaking down doors, shooting the people inside, and then moving to the next room. That is called an "Active Threat" and when that happens, you start shooting, to distract them enough to provide time for people to escape if nothing else. This is a lesson learned after a small town police force waited for the closest SWAT team to arrive while two shooters managed to kill a couple of dozen people with the police sitting on their hands outside.

Dear,
After going through all available news clips I do believe that the operation was carried out without proper planning and in hast. Although considerable time has passed the planning element was missing from the operation.

It would have been better if commandoes would have used adjacent building for reaching the roof top or building across the street using long ladders which are now readily available.

Regarding your point of hostage killing by the terrorist. I believe this is also not correct. Those guys were not stupid to kill their bargaining tool. Once they had killed the hostages than what would have stopped commandoes from killing them.

So instead of becoming angry just go through the facts carefully and then come to a conclusion.

Just giving fency uniform, weapons and basic training on hanging from a helicopter don't make commandoes. :lol:

I was not actually referring to Nariman House, rather the Taj. Also, I was not talking about the NSG commandos specifically in the previous post.

Once they killed all the hostages, nothing of course was to stop the commando's from going after the terrorists. However, the police arrived during the time period when the terrorist's where still shooting civilians at the Taj. They engaged, realized they were probably not going to be able to dislodge them, and then set up a perimeter. There are various conflicting reports regarding gun battles between the terrorists and various security organizations after that.

Anyway, this is probably off topic, since the thread is about the commando's "Killing the Jews". I'll shut my trap until a clear time line comes out that is verified by multiple sources.

If you are referring to the entire scenario than let me state frankly that it speaks volumes about the capabilitites of your concerned agencies. 10 terrorists against your security agencies and three days were required to kill them.

Quite frankly I am surprised at the abilities of those conducting the operations.

Dear,
After going through all available news clips I do believe that the operation was carried out without proper planning and in hast. Although considerable time has passed the planning element was missing from the operation.

It would have been better if commandoes would have used adjacent building for reaching the roof top or building across the street using long ladders which are now readily available.

Regarding your point of hostage killing by the terrorist. I believe this is also not correct. Those guys were not stupid to kill their bargaining tool. Once they had killed the hostages than what would have stopped commandoes from killing them.

So instead of becoming angry just go through the facts carefully and then come to a conclusion.

Just giving fency uniform, weapons and basic training on hanging from a helicopter don't make commandoes. :lol:
It seems everyone on this forum knows, what commandos should have done, except commandos themselves,who really carried out these operations. :)

Tango let me explain something.....Anti terrorism drills are very similar to normal room clearance drills that regular soldiers do. With the exception that they use stun rather than lethal grenades (to prevent killing hostages). the drills remain the same regardless. There is no excuse for sloppy work because they should have done similar training OUTSIDE of the SF world. These guys were not a small town police force so their excuses are a lot less.

It seems everyone on this forum knows, what commandos should have done, except commandos themselves,who really carried out these operations. :)

Well maybe they should have known..........Every SF or CT team member I know was not impressed with what they saw.

Perhaps we should wait for a full description of the operation to come out in the media before passing judgment.

Well maybe they should have known..........Every SF or CT team member I know was not impressed with what they saw.
Keyser, Thats what I want to tell, every common member is talking about tactics, shortfalls and mistakes of commandos, how come those commandos didn't know these small things (which every kid on this forum knows), in spite of the fact that these commandos are trained for this purpose only (counter terrorism). They are best soldiers drawn from armed forces, they travel all around world, interact with best SF in world. There may be some tactical errors, but calling them incompetent, I think its little bit exaggerated.

Perhaps we should wait for a full description of the operation to come out in the media before passing judgment.

Everything else seems to have come out in the India media except this information. Too embarrassing I guess ....

NSG had clear instruction to avoid collateral damage at all cost ,most of the people killed in this sites where all ready killed even before NSG started its operation ,it took Russian OSNAZ more then 2 days just to clear Moscow theater hostage crisis in 2002 that to because of help from chemical agent that was pumped in ventilation system, more then 129 hostages died after raid begun ,NSG took multiple sites and cleared the area ,i donot think any special force in the world as cleared two five star hotels within two days

Everything else seems to have come out in the India media except this information. Too embarrassing I guess ....

It also came in bits and pieces and no it is not embarrassing. There will be a final report prepared by the NSG based on inputs of the people involved in it. It will take time. So keep your sarcastic comments to yourself.

I have seen people on this forum make sarcastic remarks only to be proven wrong in the next days. Better keep a lid on it, incase someone decides to pull up some of your old posts later as an embarrassing reminder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom