What's new

Incredible: Abolition of the caretaker system

Never mind yaar. Fundamentalists like these are present in every society. As long as they are in minority and are kept under control, the nation can progress. Pakistan is failing in this regard, but Bangladesh and India are much better off

I am sure Pakistan will arise like the Phoenix.

Check some of the posts from the Pakistani posters.

Very pragmatic and they are tiring of this mindless control of the Maulas and the daily massacre that innocent Pakistanis are bearing!

Who is meddling?

If you are talking about Pakistan, then if you have to survive on US munificence

countless threads (not to mention a personal chat i had with John Wall, former WB director in Islamabad) exist which would rubbish this claim

you cannot complain. It is your own doing.

to a large degree i agree whole-heartedly

If you are talking about Bangladesh, if indeed India was meddling, then things would be different.

so by extention, the virulent anti-indian sentiment widely held from bengalis on this forum and in the real world is unfounded?

Your sadness is misplaced.

Your agony is to somehow act as an agent provocatuer and agitate the Bangladeshis

if i want a psychologist i'll do a google search and find a local one.....seems that you've run out of steam and have no alternatives other than to resort to ad-hominem

so that they are in a mess and you can gloat over their discarding Pakistan and having their own country to chart their own course.

why do that when we can gloat over 1947 when ''you'' (i emphasize the quotes since neither nation was ever a part of hindustan) lost TWO (2) wings :cheers:

If indeed your heart bled, you could have given some constructive suggestions, rather than follow your Chinese friends, and give meaningless pious platitudes that are not worth the hot air emanating thus

and we all know that the indians are world renowned for constructive, meaningful cool air

:lazy:

in the same way the Chinese claim undying love and yet did nothing to assist Pakistan in her wars with India except mealy mouthed sagacious ronouncement that served neither man or beast.!

well when it comes to empty talk, perhaps you should leave PDF and go check out your indian forums.....bhartis are pros at empty talk, empty threats and rhetoric.

come back again with your thesaurus and give your views in the follow-up

countless threads (not to mention a personal chat i had with John Wall, former WB director in Islamabad) exist which would rubbish this claim

I am sure you also had a personal chat with Negroponte.

to a large degree i agree whole-heartedly

And you also serve since you stand and wait? And when you have personal chats with World Bank directors?

so by extention, the virulent anti-indian sentiment widely held from bengalis on this forum and in the real world is unfounded?

Since you are not aware of what you call 'Bangali sentiments'. what is there to tell you?

If i want a psychologist i'll do a google search and find a local one.....seems that you've run out of steam and have no alternatives other than to resort to ad-hominem

No need to give that aggrieved sentiment. There was no ad hominem. Check your post aimed to inflame, more so when you yourself claims that you know a sausage of Bangladesh.

why do that when we can gloat over 1947 when ''you'' (i emphasize the quotes since neither nation was ever a part of hindustan) lost TWO (2) wings :cheers:

You would not understand history.

It is well known as was in report 'Subtle Subversion" by A. H. Nayyar and Ahmed Salim.

Remain in bliss and fanciful dreams.

and we all know that the indians are world renowned for constructive, meaningful cool air

Good that you know something at least.

well when it comes to empty talk, perhaps you should leave PDF and go check out your indian forums.....bhartis are pros at empty talk, empty threats and rhetoric.

A Daniel come to Judgement!

come back again with your thesaurus and give your views in the follow-up

I am well qualified to do with a thesaurus. Don't judge people by your pathetic standards.

I am sure you also had a personal chat with Negroponte.

nope....i came across Mr. Wall at a lunch hosted by my employer here. He also still keeps his residence in Islamabad.

spoke extensively on the subject you brought up, which of course is irrelevant here anyways

And you also serve since you stand and wait? And when you have personal chats with World Bank directors?

i've been out of the service since 2006 and am in civilian garb.

you're still new here and have much to learn about the people you 'talk' to

Since you are not aware of what you call 'Bangali sentiments'. what is there to tell you?

and you're the expert i suppose

No need to give that aggrieved sentiment. There was no ad hominem. Check your post aimed to inflame, more so when you yourself claims that you know a sausage of Bangladesh.

i'm just mirroring the sentiments that I see on this forum, and basing my opinion on interactions i've had with overseas Bengalis (I've never physically been to Bangladesh admittedly)

they all seem to be quite hostile to india; which seems natural considering the fact that your renegade border forces kill them everyday (including a 14 year old girl a month or two back)

You would not understand history.

another empty ad-hominem remark with no basis or merit

It is well known as was in report 'Subtle Subversion" by A. H. Nayyar and Ahmed Salim.

Remain in bliss and fanciful dreams.

not sure what part of the remark i made which still has you confused as ever....

perhaps a visit to your local astrologist would be in order :lol::lol:

I am well qualified to do with a thesaurus. Don't judge people by your pathetic standards.

sounds like I struck quite the nerve!

mission accomplished.

:cheers:

nope....i came across Mr. Wall at a lunch hosted by my employer here. He also still keeps his residence in Islamabad.

spoke extensively on the subject you brought up, which of course is irrelevant here anyways

Not a happy state of affairs to hobnob with those who are not friends of Pakistan (if one goes by the threads).

I believe the ISI is not to enamoured by those who are chummy and ingratiating themselves with the money bags who are holding Pakistan to ransom!

i've been out of the service since 2006 and am in civilian garb

you're still new here and have much to learn about the people you 'talk' to

You are ISI, FSI or some spy agency?

Why change your garb? You are the original Scarlet Pimpernel?

I am not impressed even if you claim to be Zardari or even resurrected Benazir Bhutto yourself!

In this forum and in the cyberspace Hamam me sab hai nanga.

Know who I am?

They call me Tiki Tam Tam and some call me El Cid!

and you're the expert i suppose

I don't think that would be a wrong deduction. I am a Bengali and I go to Bangladesh!

i'm just mirroring the sentiments that I see on this forum, and basing my opinion on interactions i've had with overseas Bengalis (I've never physically been to Bangladesh admittedly)

Don't mirror anything.

Learn to educate yourself and talk for yourself with an independent analytical and logical mind.

Mirroring is being an 'echo'. In Hindi, I believe it is called a 'chamcha'.

they all seem to be quite hostile to india; which seems natural considering the fact that your renegade border forces kill them everyday (including a 14 year old girl a month or two back)

Does it matter what they say.

They called cattle smuggler as 'cattle traders' who are merely crossing the border so innocently from India to Bangladesh (read the thread). Now, would you allow Indians to cross the border 'innocently' anywhere they like, without passport or visa or going through the authorised point to enter Pakistan?

another empty ad-hominem remark with no basis or merit

Really?

I gave you a link by Pakistani educationalists which states the history taught in Pakistan is totally bogus. Editor Sethi says so to as so many other Pakistanis.

So, where is it an ad hominem?

Does your reply not indicate that you wish to weasel out of facing the truth?

not sure what part of the remark i made which still has you confused as ever....

perhaps a visit to your local astrologist would be in order :lol::lol:

Not really.

What you require is some shame in your bones.

You have not dared to read what Nayyar and Salim have written.

Read it man and educate yourself.

Education beyond the madrassa is the prime and urgent requirement in Pakistan.

sounds like I struck quite the nerve!

mission accomplished.

Not really.

You assume too much grandiloquence in your delusional state.

Not a happy state of affairs to hobnob with those who are not friends of Pakistan (if one goes by the threads).

not sure what thread you are referring to, there are tens of thousands existing....and besides, the relevance here?

I believe the ISI is not to enamoured by those who are chummy and ingratiating themselves with the money bags who are holding Pakistan to ransom!

always trust an indian to bring up something totally off-topic (like the ISI). .

I'm sorry to see someone of your ''stature'' follow the rest of the ''herd'' :cheers:

You are ISI, FSI or some spy agency?

You are the original Scarlet Pimpernel?

I am not impressed even if you claim to be Zardari or even resurrected Benazir Bhutto yourself!

In life, there are no such thing as stupid questions....

(But, as is demonstrated from time to time, there are overly inquisitive idiots! :meeting:)

In this forum and in the cyberspace Hamam me sab hai nanga.

i can live with that, as long as it isnt (as the yanks call it) ---> ''sausage fest''

hamam ko goli maro...what about the whirpool jacuzzi?

Know who I am?

They call me Tiki Tam Tam and some call me El Cid!

an indian being likened to ''el Campeador''

we really do live in a funny world, dont we?

I don't think that would be a wrong deduction. I am a Bengali and I go to Bangladesh!

oh, so you aren't indian.

what a relief! :enjoy:

Don't mirror anything.

again, take it up with the Bangladeshi community on PDF. I'm just a messenger, my son.

Does it matter what they say.

answering your question with an equally important one:

does it matter what YOU say then?

They called cattle smuggler as 'cattle traders' who are merely crossing the border so innocently from India to Bangladesh (read the thread). Now, would you allow Indians to cross the border 'innocently' anywhere they like, without passport or visa or going through the authorised point to enter Pakistan?

God forbid.

but i was under the impression that at least officially, hindustan and Bangladesh are not hostile or enemy nations? Whereas you seem to imply that they are.

do you think some of those criss-crossing are Bengalis of indian nationality, trying to allow for sufficient food supplies to foster to what they view as 'Brihot Bangladesh' ?? Why shouldnt they take the cattle? Many indians are vegetarians anyways.

Does your reply not indicate that you wish to weasel out of facing the truth?

well you posted that article in a weak attempt to take a jab at me...unfortunately, it's a failed strategy. I do enjoy a good read, i have books on my own bookshelf authored by indians who are anti-partition. I like to get views from the enemy's side too. I do believe there can be at least a modicum of respect even for people whom i may or may not like.

What you require is some shame in your bones.

sufficient calcium levels would suffice

You have not dared to read what Nayyar and Salim have written.

read it already.....over 8 years ago

Education beyond the madrassa is the prime and urgent requirement in Pakistan.

i agree; but Pakistanis in settled cities dont go to madrassas.....Madrassas are not bad actually, but a select few of them are teaching only poison and that must end. I'm sure at the same time, not all indians go to foreign funded missionary schools ;)

Not really.

You assume too much grandiloquence in your delusional state.

And yet you get so worked up. That's the funny part.

Leave thy vain bibble-babble

What a reply!

Won't get into this drivel!

Thank you all the same!

Back
Top Bottom