What's new

Incredible Attrocities in Incredible India

Wtf is wrong with Indian police? :angry: If these people are qualified for law enforcement than there's something seriously wrong with this country! :crazy:

We saw the mobs watching a student getting molested in Chennai a few months ago, now this. Incredible!!!

Its Bihar....I was expecting worse.

Thats not good enough mate, Bihar is one of the densliest populated states so she represents a huge portion of Indian population.

Why does the government allow police to commit such attrocities?

Last edited:
Thats not good enough mate, Bihar is one of the denliest populated states so she represents a huge portion of Indian population.

Why does the government allow police to commit such attrocities?

What am I some sort of apologist for the Government of Bihar?

Go to the head of Bihar police and ask him. Law and order is state subject.

And you're writing this as if nothing of this sort ever happens in Pakistan.

What am I some sort of apologist for the Government of Bihar?

Go to the head of Bihar police and ask him. Law and order is state subject.

I raised the same question when a student was beaten up in Chennai while police watched and did nothing. I was told that police requires permission to enter universities or other institues and I gave it a rest.
Here you can see that a police agent himslef is molesting the poor chap. How many cases do go unreported and why is GoI allowing such attrocities..??

And you're writing this as if nothing of this sort ever happens in Pakistan.
But the topic is about India, isn't it?

But the topic is about India, isn't it?

Yes it is, but I often wonder whether this forum is about discussing military/strategic/geopolitical matters or the social problems of India.

Maybe we should change the forum title to "Incredible Indian Atrocities Forum".

...and this is the thread title you chose?

It seems approperiate since we're overexposed to the positive side of Incredible India only. This is a reality check.

Attrocities commited by civilians can be cruel, but when police is involved it becomes incredible.

It seems approperiate since we're overexposed to the positive side of Incredible India only. This is a reality check.

Attrocities commited by civilians can be cruel, but when police is involved it becomes incredible.

What can I say? Its your forum.

Yes it is, but I often wonder whether this forum is about discussing military/strategic/geopolitical matters or the social problems of India.

Maybe we should change the forum title to "Incredible Indian Atrocities Forum".

Thats why its posted in Members Club Section. Any topic that doesn't fit in any other specific forum can be posted here. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom