What's new

Incredible India - Tourism places

We have around 90 crore+ domestic tourism as noting their purpose is nearly impossible as so many people daily travel across the country.

But the real money and value addition comes from foreign tourists. Not just western ones but from all over the world.

We should allow greater air connectivity and promote medical and wellness tourism seriously.

Even today foreigners have a difficult time getting medical visa to India. Sometimes their situation cannot make them wait and therefore they go to Thailand and Singapore instead for medical treatment.

This is what should change.

What is our competitiveness in medical tourism in comparison to Thailand and Singapore cost wise ?
Never mind I found this chart
article-2048020-0E55F8C400000578-488_468x411_popup.jpg

Will be in India early next year. I won't get kidnapped, will i? Lol.
Why do you ask such a question ?

Will be in India early next year. I won't get kidnapped, will i? Lol.

No , you won't be kidnapped ,far from it ... but if you're a Pakistani national then you will probably have to give a clear explanation of where you want to go in India and what you want to do here .

Last edited:
neil island,andamans
View attachment 293653 cc: me

natural beach,neil islands
View attachment 293654
cc:me

ps: i have some HD pics(dslr) i want to share but they being high quality cant b uploaded :( these are just some phone captures
Hmmmm
I think u can upload such pics on FB(visibility limited to "only me"). Then download them to your mobile/PC and upload 'em here.
When u upload HD pics on FB it reduces the quality automatically I guess. Or you can use any other software to do that.

@Mr.Nair , do you know the houseboats? How much do they cost? Planning to visit India soon. Also, if they allow us to fish in the back waters of kerala.

@Mr.Nair , do you know the houseboats? How much do they cost? Planning to visit India soon. Also, if they allow us to fish in the back waters of kerala.

Here you can get some rough estimate.The price depends on number of rooms,type of house boats,number of days etc..Proper climatic condition, not in heavy rain or in summer not suitable for trip.Always stay in a nice hotel with good food

Kerala Houseboat Packages

I am not sure about fishing, but i think not a problem if u r not commercialize your fishing !

Tamil Nadu

a6.jpg

Cc-Respective owner

@Raftaar @313baberali @Dalit @Shabi1 @Devil Soul @IceBreaker @bloo @Vatoz @NOMAN SALEEM @alimobin memon @Nabil365 @sohail.ishaque @JOEY TRIBIANI @Leader

Here you can get some rough estimate.The price depends on number of rooms,type of house boats,number of days etc..Proper climatic condition, not in heavy rain or in summer not suitable for trip.Always stay in a nice hotel with good food

Kerala Houseboat Packages

I am not sure about fishing, but i think not a problem if u r not commercialize your fishing !

Tamil Nadu

View attachment 293755
Cc-Respective owner

@Raftaar @313baberali @Dalit @Shabi1 @Devil Soul @IceBreaker @bloo @Vatoz @NOMAN SALEEM @alimobin memon @Nabil365 @sohail.ishaque @JOEY TRIBIANI @Leader

सुंदर

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom