What's new

Incredible India - Tourism places

a1-jpg.303768

it looks like Lahore

Per my info, your PM took inspiration from this (for installing in Lahore), when he attended Modi's oath ceremony in 2014....Google and find which was installed first, Delhi's or Lahore's.

Per my info, your PM took inspiration from this (for installing in Lahore), when he attended Modi's oath ceremony in 2014....Google and find which was installed first, Delhi's or Lahore's.
So jnaab,then what?

I've been in some of these places and they are just wonderful!! Almora is a bit hot during this time, but the living root bridge in Meghalaya and Alleppy-Cochin backwaters is simply awesome!! Here are some of the places I found breathtaking that interested travelers to India may consider a visit...

170965756-apple-and-apricot-orchard-tabo-spiti-gettyimages.jpg

Tabo, Himachal Pradesh.

Key%20Monastery%20during%20winters.JPG

Key Monastry, Himachal Pradesh.

img_3524.jpg

Kaza, Himachal Padesh.

@Mr.Nair Thank you for tagging me in this very nice thread.
This land hosting both our countries is indeed very beautiful, diverse and rich in culture.

I hope and dream for a future where our countries can develop a stable and mature relationship, which can be used to leverage each other's close proximity, overlapping cultures and phenomenal natural beauty; helping enhance mutual cooperation and consequently attracting more and more regional and international tourists

Back
Top Bottom