What's new

Incredible india's bombay and delhi among worlds 25 dirtiest cities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lahore Should Be Developed Like Delhi: Pak Minister

Impressed with the infrastructure development of the national capital, a visiting Pakistani provincial minister today said Lahore should be developed on the lines of Delhi.

Minister of Food in Pakistan's Punjab province Abdul Gafoor Khan Mayo, while addressing a function at Adarsh Public School, said he was "greatly impressed" with the development taking place in Delhi.

Known as Moonlight Public School during pre-partition days, the Adarsh Public School used to function at Lahore.

The minister said he is yet to visit such a developed city where one can find wide roads, spread out Metro network, flyovers and vast greenery, a statement from Parliamentary Secretary to the Delhi Chief Minister, Mukesh Sharma said.

The Minister, praising the functioning of democracy and sense of secularism in India, said there was a need for further strengthening people-to-people relations in the two neighbouring countries.

He said that the Punjab government there would feel honoured to invite Delhi Chief Minister Sheila Dikshit and her Parliamentary Secretary Mukesh Sharma to Lahore, the statement said.
FILED ON: DEC 28, 2012

I can see Mumbai, Delhi, Calcutta in dirtiest cities but Moscow seems a bit hard to believe.

Indians are very dirty people as they defecate on public streets.

do you have any proof that bal thakeray defecates on public streets?

I have no proof that Bal defecated on public streets, but I know that common Indians still do this to this day.

I have no proof that Bal defecated on public streets, but I know that common Indians still do this to this day.

do you know if the people who defecate on street have bathrooms in their houses ?

why do they have no toilets. is it because they are too poor or because they are rich but still dont like the concept of toilet?

Probably both.

how can they be rich and poor at the same time?

can you substantiate your claim that rich indians do not build toilets in their homes?

I didn't mean to say that. I mean some Indians are too poor and some Indians don't like concept of toilets. Some Indians are both.

I didn't mean to say that. I mean some Indians are too poor and some Indians don't like concept of toilets. Some Indians are both.

can you substantiate that people who have means to a toilet do not build toilets ?

Delhi

22527379898365428083217.jpg

115wj.jpg

del1.jpg

4871070373895e48dbb4b.jpg

gurgaonnh8girish.jpg

Lahore/Karachi wont reach this level till 2025:rofl:

They won't reach this level ever...before reaching there...they or uncle sam is going to bomb themselves into oblivion and make it another afghanistan or somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom