What's new

Incredible Ladakh!

OrionHunter

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Here’s what you guys are missing! So pack your bags and make the trip of a lifetime to Ladakh – an out of the world experience you’ll never forget!

These also include Sankar Sridhar’s prize winning photographs. Enjoy!

Ladhak10.jpg

Ladhak14.jpg

Ladhak13a.jpg

Ladhak13.jpg

Ladhak12.jpg

Ladhak9.jpg

Ladhak8.jpg

Ladhak6a.jpg

Continued in next post.....

Please give me thousand years to express the beauty of Mother Earth

r

indian army rescuing spanish tourists in LADAKH following bad weather

20090424260807602.jpg

INDIAN SOLDIERS, ON May 11, 1962, on patrol near the Pangong lake in Ladakh

10china5.jpg

AN-32 transport aircraft landing at the Nyoma airstrip in Ladakh

2urtlwp.jpg

Indian BMPs in Ladakh

like GB, P0K ??

Gigit Baltistan gain freedom from maharaja before India take control of Kashmir so unofficially they were never part of Kashmir or Ladakh, They were going to be part of Pakistan's fifth province but in good fate Pakistan agreed to include these areas as part of Kashmir so that a poll conducted in Kashmir can have Pakistan majority votes......Which give India a chance to intrude into Siachen, occupy Pakistan's areas of Kargil district in 1971 and merge with Ladakh....Alas!

I can only say Awesome PAKISTAN by looking at the pictures....Incredible Pakistani beauty

Gigit Baltistan gain freedom from maharaja before India take control of Kashmir so unofficially they were never part of Kashmir or Ladakh, They were going to be part of Pakistan's fifth province but in good fate Pakistan agreed to include these areas as part of Kashmir so that a poll conducted in Kashmir can have Pakistan majority votes......Which give India a chance to intrude into Siachen, occupy Pakistan's areas of Kargil district in 1971 and merge with Ladakh....Alas!

I can only say Awesome PAKISTAN by looking at the pictures....Incredible Pakistani beauty

1. Why are u derailing this thread with BS and off topic????????

2. pakistan didn't care about Kashmir otherwise it could not given a major part of kashmir to china. :tdown:

back on topic plz.

Back
Top Bottom