What's new

IND vs BAN: Quarter Final World Cup 2015

Whats wrong with you Indians? I was going through the comments and two banglafckingdeshis dared to troll India and no Indian gave them back? Are you guys now going to sit back and tolerate a ripped lungi calling Indian cricket team a minnow?

Well done Bangladesh. Great effort
مقابله تو دل ناتواں نے خوب کیا

Well done pakistan, great effort in managing to score a team total of 100 against Australia tomorrow after slumping to 19/9.

Dekho mia humary aba nay hamesha India ka sath dia hay India vs Australia match may. Aur hamra sara comment parh lo iss thread pay jo hum nay kissi ka side lia ho to.

Hamra tumra larai apni jaga pay par Goray ka phelay marat hain. Asool ki bat hai.

Ajj aik dafa phir "Lagaan" filma dekhi lo, ho sakat hai tumhary behja may hamari bat a jy.
R e Bhaijaan don't you worry,hum sab Indians kal yehi dua karenge ki Pakistan Australia ko karara sikasht de:cheers:.Hum toh yehi chahte hain ke India aur Pakistan ke beech Semi final ho:pakistan:

Congrats to Bangladesh for spirited performance , it took 3 dubious Umpire decision in this age and tv technology to bring down a young team made of players 19-25 age group players

ICC should be really ashamed of this debacle

Instances when benefit of doubt went to batsmen:
1. Clear cut LBW not given , 1 millimeter rule wtf how can someone give benefit of doubt on 1 millimeter
2. Strange no ball call , when a clean catch was taken at boundary

Instances when same benefit did not go to batsmen:
3. When player taking catch touched the boundary with foot however out was given
Funny one umpire was a Pakistani and the other an English.... No wonder they were such sell outs

I thought BD were simply playing for the glory of the game of cricket , then I saw how the BD captain lost his cool and admonish the bowlers , i realized that this minnow team think they can win against India in QF ?:rofl: such delusions:lol:

cvcv.png

Congrats to Bangladesh for spirited performance , it took 3 dubious Umpire decision in this age and tv technology to bring down a young team made of players 19-25 age group players

ICC should be really ashamed of this debacle

Instances when benefit of doubt went to batsmen:
1. Clear cut LBW not given , 1 millimeter rule wtf how can someone give benefit of doubt on 1 millimeter
2. Strange no ball call , when a clean catch was taken at boundary

Instances when same benefit did not go to batsmen:
3. When player taking catch touched the boundary with foot however out was given
Isliye bolte hain thodi mehnat karlo paise aa gaye toh tum bhi ye sab kar sakoge. Din raat India ko kosoge toh kuch ukhadd nahi jayega.

My Question to Pakistanis:

NZ & Australia, both are richer than India.
Why did not THEY buy the umpires, which were allegedly sold to Indians?

What excuses you'll come up with tomorrow once Australia beats Pakistan. ::pop:
They would make excuse that Pakistani management is bla bla bla and someone would say we should lynch them at the airport...:sniper:

In 2-3 years Bangladesh would add another strong Pace player would be a force to be reckon with
Nah it would take atleast a decade.when Bangladesh economy would take over Pakistan economy and bd would buy.whole pak team to play for them...

Back
Top Bottom