What's new

Independence Day Gift For PDFians.

Indian are pussies.. the recent own-age with China dispells any doubt ...

Stop hiding behind that lame horse called China.....if they were really something in the class USA by now they would have taken away whole ladakh.....

imagine if USA was sharing borders with India and had a claim over ladakh they would not have cowardly sneaked in some 60 sq km small territory and kept on releasing videos of its military power.....

USA would have simply given ultimatum to India to leave ladakh or face the American invasion..... that's called a real Super power......

China on other hand know that for such a small barren land India won't start a full scale war especially with slow economy and Corona pandemic..... hence all this show to take revenge of doklam slap on face given by India..... if you're betting on China to one day attack India and then you get a chance to open another front then you are wasting your time and money on the lame horse......

BTW how it feels?? Nuclear Pakistan with strong conventional military on west and Thermonuclear China with a very strong conventional military on east and still unable to force single India to leave Kashmir and ladakh ...... how it feels??? Please tell me I'm really curious......

Stop hiding behind that lame horse called China.....if they were really something in the class USA by now they would have taken away whole ladakh.....

imagine if USA was sharing borders with India and had a claim over ladakh they would not have cowardly sneaked in some 60 sq km small territory and kept on releasing videos of its military power.....

USA would have simply given ultimatum to India to leave ladakh or face the American invasion..... that's called a real Super power......

China on other hand know that for such a small barren land India won't start a full scale war especially with slow economy and Corona pandemic..... hence all this show to take revenge of doklam slap on face given by India..... if you're betting on China to one day attack India and then you get a chance to open another front then you are wasting your time and money on the lame horse......

BTW how it feels?? Nuclear Pakistan with strong conventional military on west and Thermonuclear China with a very strong conventional military on east and still unable to force single India to leave Kashmir and ladakh ...... how it feels??? Please tell me I'm really curious......

Did you ask about the S21 (Scorpion class submarine) where is it?

Can you provide your view, has anything actually happened?

Its rubbish, if it had a accident there is rescue bouy that is immediately activated and released by captain. so its certainly not the case..since world would know.

there are possibly 57 souls on board...and when submarine gets overdue in reporting to port...you can understand this....cant be hidden...

I heard somethings about it as well but i dont think that is true or has any substance in it...although very heart warming it can be..

Whatever..... when India bombed her own territory you imprisoned Nachiketa for 8 days......

When India bombed your territory you served Abhinandan a fantastic tea, new clothes and a free safe drive to border..... All in 72 hrs..... :what:why????

Hmm DAAL ME ZAROOR KUCH KAALA oops sorry DAAL ME ZAROOR KUCH BRAHMOS HAI :enjoy:
Its good to feel secure for you under the umbrella of so called Brahmos blackmailing... :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
Keep guessing this..... its a great favor to us :azn:

When India bombed your territory you served Abhinandan a fantastic tea, new clothes and a free safe drive to border..... All in 72 hrs..... :what:why????

So many things are not supposed to show to kids like you.... So Answers of your questions have already been received by your Military and they know what they got actually. :p::p:

if they are lame... then what are you?.

China on other hand know that for such a small barren land India won't start a full scale war especially with slow economy and Corona pandemic.....

China knows they can push you around and from what they have seen on 27 Feb and from their own experience they are not too overly concerned...

if you're betting on China to one day attack India and then you get a chance to open another front then you are wasting your time and money on the lame horse......

with india pumping in thousands of extra Col. babus .. Pakistan is pleased

> less indian soldier available for rape, mass murder and oppression in Kashmir

> Indian offense options become even more limited against Pakistan

> India is spending more money on manning the china front. Thus less resources available against Pakistan

first you tell us how does it feel not being able to strike back against Pakistan or China, when you lost 2 planes, 44 soldiers, one helo plus 6 airmen, plus 20 hacked to death plus 10+ surrendered and ZERO losses on the other side?..

The last i checked US signed a peace treaty with Afgan Taliban. They could not defeat the Afgan taliban on the battlefield... a group armed with AK-47, 4x4 jeeps and RPGs....

first you tell us how does it feel not being able to strike back against Pakistan or China, when you lost 2 planes, 44 soldiers, one helo plus 6 airmen, plus 20 hacked to death plus 10+ surrendered and ZERO losses on the other side?..

I don't feel anything.... even with all above losses and having two nuclear allies on east and west of us we canceled the article 370 on 5th Aug 2019 and all your PM could do is cry like a woman saying WE DO NOT HAVE CAPACITY TO ATTACK INDIA AND TAKE KASHMIR..... that's enough for me.....

Now your turn... please tell me how it feels?? Nuclear Pakistan with strong conventional military on west and Thermonuclear China with a very strong conventional military on east and still unable to force single India to leave Kashmir and ladakh ...... how it feels??? Please tell me I'm really curious......please tell me....

Back
Top Bottom