What's new

India 3rd largest terror target after Iraq and Afghanistan

It's Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), considered as paramilitary force...doesn't makes any difference if its para military, police or IA...its about the human cost or human lost.

They are police....

Any way if you look at human cost....Pakistan's causality are 3 times of India's. And remember India is 7 time more populated than Pakistan...if Pakistan were the same size of India...Pakistan causalities would have been 21 time that of India's.

They are police....

Any way if you look at human cost....Pakistan's causality are 3 times of India's. And remember India is 7 time more populated than Pakistan...if Pakistan were the same size of India...Pakistan causalities would have been 21 time that of India's.
Hahaha 21 topo ki salami teri logic ko. Lol

thats what happens when you have a neighbour that terrorises all their neighbours by supporting terrorists.

Despite the claims by Indians that Naxals are no longer a threat, in reality they are now third most dangerous organisation in the world.

The Naxal conflict is one huge atomic bomb in the making for India. Ready to explode any time. India likes to pretend that all is fine, but once this Naxal conflict gets out of hand India will be in big trouble.

For anything to happen in case of India, its head/PM must be honest to begin with. And such is not the case here.
Its lamentable that a PM of biggest democracy is behaving a la teenagers (rude) and follows Twitter abusive IDs.
It is only the traitors, sickulars and illiberals like you are lamenting. I and other nationalists rejoice every whinning of people like you. Please cry more and as of now prepare yourself mentally to have hottest chillies shoved up you @ss for the next million years.

The Naxal conflict is one huge atomic bomb in the making for India. Ready to explode any time. India likes to pretend that all is fine, but once this Naxal conflict gets out of hand India will be in big trouble.
Wet dreams... apply some burnol on your burning stomach....

What can you do, these strays have no where to go and shout as no one is interested to listen to these call center clowns....you can judge their mentality and vision that they fancy themselves as in a race with say Chinese but when the reality hits them in their face they suddenly start comparing with Pakistan.
Reminds me the story of the Crow who fancied himself as a Peacock.....

Kulbushan, MQM, TTP, BLA and the list goes on. India should be punished for its crimes so long that it should even forgets what are they being punished for. :coffee:

I am against all terrorism - but I believe in returning favours.

But what Pakistanis miss here in the OP is that majority of terror incidence in India is traced backed to Pakistan. So what are Pakistanis celebrating? It is vindication of Modi's position on Pakistan.

traced back to Pakistan by whom? goswami?

It is only the traitors, sickulars and illiberals like you are lamenting. I and other nationalists rejoice every whinning of people like you. Please cry more and as of now prepare yourself mentally to have hottest chillies shoved up you @ss for the next million years.

laughing5.png

Stop this first if you can, before you stop the war.
Poor Indians with their dishonest PM.

Tiny Israel is away from this mess.
Learn some. Dont be an airhead.

in
There should be UN boots on the ground to save the Indian state.
india is not pakistan which had american bases and drones
your fantasy will remain a pipe dream
no body can ever imagine usa drones hitting with impunity the indian citizen
should i tell any more about drone to be watch out

Back
Top Bottom