What's new

India a secular Demoncrazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this might be a shocker as ur govt & media have always portrayed India as the only superpower, but... ;)

stock-photo-electric-shock-73723591.jpg

Yes they have everything they could ever want. They were even a superpower when you were still Little Johnny
let's agree to disagree. we have different views on what constitutes prosperity.

i see, so they should follow the pakistani example and hand over air bases to nato so they can be bombed as well. :tup:

There are no NATO airbases in Pakistan anymore

no excuses, the land will remain with india. those who aren't happy can move to pakistan or face the bullets. thankfully bullets are quite cheap.

so why doesnt your army has the bullet only 2 days stock! :rofl::rofl
use less bullets on kashmiris says your newspaper
For the first time, securitymen kill more civilians than terrorists in J&K - Times Of India

no excuses, the land will remain with india. those who aren't happy can move to pakistan or face the bullets. thankfully bullets are quite cheap.

so why doesnt your army has the bullet only 2 days stock! :rofl::rofl
use less bullets on kashmiris says your newspaper
http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2010-09-07/india/28239581_1_crpf-personnel-security-forces-afspa

India has to go a long long way to ensure it is totally just to minorities.
However it is far better for minorities than many other countries.
1. We are secular. We may not be perfect but one day we will be.
2. No religious/communal outfit have AK 47.
3. Minority can be President, PM, Army Chief,Supreme Court Judge and Election Co missioner etc.
IN fact the current President, Prime Minister, Army Chief and Air Force Chief are all minorities.
4. We have a long culture of co-existence. We gave the world Sikhism, Hinduism, Jainism, Buddhism, Ahmediyya .
5. We are home to 22 official languages. Multicultural in our heart. From Bengali, to Hindi to Tamil, English, Urdu, Marathi, Punjabi, Sindhi,Telgu, Malayalam, Oriyaa and many more languages in India have a rich tradition of literature.
6. We have a history of tens of thousands of years. We people know how to survive any adversity.

It may take many many years and some of us may not see this in our life but one day we will achieve
1. Social Justice
2. Liberation from poverty
3. Freedom from corruption. (This should have been at the top).
4. 100% education.

Pakistanis were Indus Valley religion before Hinduism and Buddhism.

I'd rather accept my indigenous Indus Valley religion than Hinduism or Buddhism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom