What's new

India-Africa trade grew faster than China-Africa: Report

Yes, reason why our trade is expanding faster than China. On the other hand Chinese have advantage in Central Asia.

Yes, China has established a good relationship with Africa by providing non-reimbursable assistance in such political interest dominant age. Although it totally betrayed the economic efficiency, it lays foundation of cooperations today. First, China aided Africa in infrastructure constructions, it is something like a basement in Africa, so they will need our product and services continuously. For example, road construction and expansion will need our raw meterials such as cement and other building materials. Now, China is even exporting TV serials to Africa...I am not sure, maybe India step in Africa later than China? So India's faster growth rate is understandable, because China's trade amount with Africa is very huge with a lower gowth.

But, I think trade number is just one side, I wish China can export more high technological product to Africa, such as vehicles, PCs and even satellite services.

Yes, China has established a good relationship with Africa by providing non-reimbursable assistance in such political interest dominant age. Although it totally betrayed the economic efficiency, it lays foundation of cooperations today. First, China aided Africa in infrastructure constructions, it is something like a basement in Africa, so they will need our product and services continuously. For example, road construction and expansion will need our raw meterials such as cement and other building materials. Now, China is even exporting TV serials to Africa...I am not sure, maybe India step in Africa later than China? So India's faster growth rate is understandable, because China's trade amount with Africa is very huge with a lower gowth.

But, I think trade number is just one side, I wish China can export more high technological product to Africa, such as vehicles, PCs and even satellite services.

I've been to Nairobi and I loved how the Chinese build roads worked in Kenya. Their expressways is nice and smooth compared to the West. China needs to help Eastern Europe as well when it comes to infrastructure.

Just go through the article the trade figures of are mentioned in it .

which part of your brain took the hint that I missed those future figures?

here is the hint``key word 'current figure', haven't you guys been humiliated enough by indulging too much about future figures``?

people with ground reality wont take such article seriously but those ones who are deluded``

I've been to Nairobi and I loved how the Chinese build roads worked in Kenya. Their expressways is nice and smooth compared to the West. China needs to help Eastern Europe as well when it comes to infrastructure.

Correct, you can see many Chinese construction project in Africa.

The road has economic feasibility in development. A well built expressway can guarantee a quicker business life cycle by delivering inventory to customer in a timely manner.

You chinese are less in logic levels and also do not read the articles clearly and then this comment ....... :lol:

Are you talking about something called IQ which of Indian is 85 ? Almost lowest in the world? Based on the IQ figure if Chinese is less in logic level, then Indian has no logic.

Are you talking about something called IQ which of Indian is 85 ? Almost lowest in the world? Based on the IQ figure if Chinese is less in logic level, then Indian has no logic.

IQ and :lol: ,,,,

which part of your brain took the hint that I missed those future figures?

here is the hint``key word 'current figure', haven't you guys been humiliated enough by indulging too much about future figures``?

people with ground reality wont take such article seriously but those ones who are deluded``

This is the problem with Chinese .......... :lol:

They will begin personal insults as soon as they are on the back foot. If the article is a delusion as per your logic then stay away from discussion.

China africa is 166 at 2010 or 11.

India according to this article is 50 billion.

So, you use percentage instead of actual growth.

I don't have the figures, but 10 per cent for China is 16 billion, while at triple that amount 30 percent for india is 15 billion. By this india still isn't catching up as we are out growing by 1 billion even at 20 percent less.

however the percentages are not that far apart so......

Any one can list the trade from 2010 to 2012?
China- Africa trade
2010 126.9 BUSD
2011 166.3 BUSD +40 BUSD +31%
2012 198.4 BUSD +32 BUSD +20%

India-Africa trade
2010-11 53BUSD
2011-12 62BUSD +9BUSD +17%

Sorry, I didn't find the data 2012-13 of India--Africa trade

Any one can list the trade from 2010 to 2012?
China- Africa trade
2010 126.9 BUSD
2011 166.3 BUSD +40 BUSD +31%
2012 198.4 BUSD +32 BUSD +20%

India-Africa trade
2010-11 53BUSD
2011-12 62BUSD +9BUSD +17%

Sorry, I didn't find the data 2012-13 of India--Africa trade

As per the article the trade is increasing faster than China and will touch 100 Billion in 2015.

Back
Top Bottom