What's new

India and NSG-News, Updates and Discussions.

Well, India is finally getting the right idea. :enjoy:

That's offering something real, not "good will" or other political fluff and flowery words which have no tangible value.

Intangible things like "good will" and flowery words have no value on the open market. If you want to do some quid-pro-quo we need more offers like these.
Well these words may be harsh but definetely true....
Just good buisness ...

China dont need India on this. She is already working on various nuclear projects inside pakistan!
Oh come on rather than thinking what China wants think what Pakistan wants from this, maybe that is a good start for your NSG deal at least.

India is not capable to handle Pakistan leave China alone the reason India need US support to counter first Pakistan on the other side (admission) India is basically the Enemy state of mine.. but I MUST appreciated the way they're doing DIPLOMACY in which Pakistan is BIG ZERO!

China dont need India on this. She is already working on various nuclear projects inside pakistan!

And funded by China, with soft loans. If I am a businessman I would like to make some quick bucks, and not recover my money when the life of the reactor is going to die.

India is not capable to handle Pakistan leave China alone the reason India need US support to counter first Pakistan on the other side (admission) India is basically the Enemy state of mine.. but I MUST appreciated the way they're doing DIPLOMACY in which Pakistan is BIG ZERO!

India has already started to look beyond Pakistan. Its working towards catching up with China, both economically and militarily, like China is working towards catching up with USA, and US is catching up with unknown aliens :P

US do not need India to counter Pakistan. :lol: US President just needs to give an order to seventh fleet.
The day Pakistan stops asking world powers to treat itself on par with India on every issue, it will show some development. The fruits we enjoy and going to enjoy is the preserverance of Indian state for the last 70 years.

And funded by China, with soft loans. If I am a businessman I would like to make some quick bucks, and not recover my money when the life of the reactor is going to die.

India has already started to look beyond Pakistan. Its working towards catching up with China, both economically and militarily, like China is working towards catching up with USA, and US is catching up with unknown aliens :P

US do not need India to counter Pakistan. :lol: US President just needs to give an order to seventh fleet.
The day Pakistan stops asking world powers to treat itself on par with India on every issue, it will show some development. The fruits we enjoy and going to enjoy is the preserverance of Indian state for the last 70 years.

"Read carefully" US do not need India to counter Pakistan - India need US to counter Pakistan which US has already provided super support to India since last many many years but still India failed in terms of many things. India's neighbor (China and Pakistan) both were not accept Indian hegemony in the region. On the other side India is become a TOOL to counter China and this is hard reality which entire world knows. U.S. is building up India against China. So obvious US Support India in everything to achieve its future objectives (counter and contain China through India, Japan, Vietnam, Australia) Asia Pacific.

Bet me you'll not become NSG member nor even this time nor in future until Pakistan too. China will veto everywhere because this time, US support to India is basically countering China not Pakistan. China will block every single perspective.

Last edited:
Yes it is Chinese investment. A win win for both. How much India can offer to China on this issue? Not more than what Pakistan has already given!

Oh come on rather than thinking what China wants think what Pakistan wants from this, maybe that is a good start for your NSG deal at least.
Relations are two way affairs. And we both are getting benefits from each other. And their is no place for India in nuclear issue and ti cant offer China much here. So Sorry!

"Read carefully" US do not need India to counter Pakistan - India need US to counter Pakistan which US already provide super support to India since last many many years but still India is failed in many reasons. India's top top neighbors (China and Pakistan) both not accept Indian hegemony in the region. On the other side India is become a TOOL to counter China and this is hard reality which entire world knows. U.S. is building up India against China. So obvious US Support India in everything to achieve its future objectives (counter and contain China through India, Japan, Vietnam, Australia) Asia Pacific.

Bet me you'll not become NSG member nor even this time nor in future until Pakistan too. China will veto everywhere because this time, US support to India is basically countering China not Pakistan. China will block every single perspective.

Only in dreams

Hard economic constraints and goals will make China to change its stance

We are have seen similar poster during NSG waiver which we got so this state is meaning less

Pakistan is only burden when it comes to economic posturing
India on the other hand involved in multiple channels and committed to various global groups

Like example BRICS and BRICS bank
Of which India founding member

India committed 100 billion $ for its set-up do Pakistan ever think of such commitments

Only in dream Pakistan will think of entering on China alone there is 47 other members and unlike they will never let Pakistan near NSG groups

Remember india has only one hurdle btw NSG that's alone china

But Pakistan well you can only imagine

Yes it is Chinese investment. A win win for both. How much India can offer to China on this issue? Not more than what Pakistan has already given!

Relations are two way affairs. And we both are getting benefits from each other. And their is no place for India in nuclear issue and ti cant offer China much here. So Sorry!

you have no idea

Nuclear power is the fourth-largest source of electricity in India after thermal, hydroelectric and renewable sources of electricity. As of 2013, India has 21 nuclear reactors in operation in 7 nuclear power plants, having an installed capacity of 5780 MW and producing a total of 30,292.91 GWh of electricity while 6 more reactors are under construction and are expected to generate an additional 4,300 MW.

In October 2010, India drew up "an ambitious plan to reach a nuclear power capacity of 63,000 MW in 2032"

and that estimate itself is very conservative by today's estimate

The problem china faces is, It cannot be the only country vetoing India's entry. It would put a greater wedge between the two countries and any goodwill that is left between them will be lost.

Even at the expense of Strategic importance ?
Strategic importance is not going anywhere, Pakistan really does not have any option but to work with China anyways.

Delusion at best. India doesnt want anything with China - Pak relation. Y u guys equate with Indian relations? we just need China to step aside so that we are admitted , for that we are ready to give China something. Now where is Pakistan in this equation or you must be thinking because china does buisness with Pakistan it shouldnt do with India?

Strategic importance is not going anywhere, Pakistan really does not have any option but to work with China anyways.
That my friend is the difference he doesnt understand or doesnt want to.....

Delusion at best. India doesnt want anything with China - Pak relation. Y u guys equate with Indian relations? we just need China to step aside so that we are admitted , for that we are ready to give China something. Now where is Pakistan in this equation or you must be thinking because china does buisness with Pakistan it shouldnt do with India?
Yes u dont want anythng from China. Read the title first before writing msg. Ignorance at its best!!

you have no idea

Nuclear power is the fourth-largest source of electricity in India after thermal, hydroelectric and renewable sources of electricity. As of 2013, India has 21 nuclear reactors in operation in 7 nuclear power plants, having an installed capacity of 5780 MW and producing a total of 30,292.91 GWh of electricity while 6 more reactors are under construction and are expected to generate an additional 4,300 MW.

In October 2010, India drew up "an ambitious plan to reach a nuclear power capacity of 63,000 MW in 2032"

and that estimate itself is very conservative by today's estimate
Tell me what u can offer to China? Nothing? a plant or 2 lol? We have more than 3 1200MW gen plants in progress. Keep ur ambitions with u!

Yes. Since when has anything in the world been free?

See this thread for an example.

How much did you pay for US support? Ever wondered why the USA just replaced Russia as India's biggest defence partner? Or why India signed those agreements that will let US forces operate on Indian soil (CISMOA/LSA)?

Compared to that, this is nothing.

Actually the US hasn't won a single reactor deal in India. I hope China takes advantage of this & invest in Nuclear power in India.

Its a beautiful way to single out Pakistan if india enter in that group then then can easily create problem and china knows its ultimatily them on the list and india is source.
China knows whats up...
Pak China dosti zindabad.

Back
Top Bottom