What's new

India and UNSC permanent seat

lol, your ingorance is INSANE!!!

China is a UNSC member which means one veto from CHINA it is OVER.

France, UK, USA, China, Russia. All have this power!! In order for India to be part of UNSC, all have must NOT veto!!

the other 194 nations can't be force fed a new permanent member. there is no consensus required as of now. you are talking about veto power that has nothing to do with addin a member. and calm down with all the rainbow colored posts.

Of course you don't need China's vote but China will veto it (if it were passed) as any change of the UN constitution must be further approved by the P5. I don't think National People's Congress will let it pass.

see: Communist China's bid on October 25, 1971 to replace Republic of China as sole representative of China in the UN through a procedural vote.

India is hostile to China. Logic would dictate that we should do everything possible, to stop them from gaining a seat and/or veto power.

I know you see the world in black and white. but there are very many current members who don't see eye to eye... the real question is what is the benefit to India. the UN is a useless organization...and has no teeth. There are many in american politico think its not worth being a member.

the US did not exactly need anyones permission to hit Iraq.

Dude, before telling me to learn your values, may be you should broaden yourself and learn others' values. Please, there is a problem with a section of Chinese here, your GDP is one-third of American GDP yet, you pretend to be on par with the USA (with some pakistani cheerleading). But, all of a sudden India is a state that is senile and looked down as if we are your serfs. No India will not suck it up to China. Never did, never will.

His vaule is little china town in the US .

You go to the extent of turning homosexual for fulfilling your hatred towards India ? Man..

what your media is saying about china ,what was your Army chief comments about china ,why india is buying mutirole and 5th g air crafts and making a blue water navy ....??
i don't hate India but i am describing reality...

Doesn't matter what everyone thinks about India getting UNSC seat or not, but definitely after the verdict most of the Indians will look at this thread and laugh at it.:tup:

what your media is saying about china ,what was your Army chief comments about china ,why india is buying mutirole and 5th g air crafts and making a blue water navy ....??
i don't hate India but i am describing reality...

India is buying multi-role aircraft to replenish our aging fleet of Mig-21s, India is building a blue water to protect our trade routes from external threats. You can't concentrate on internal development without securing the external borders.
And if this answer is tough for you, then here's a simple version of it Because we can afford to.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom