What's new

India and UNSC permanent seat

Just take down to 0.6.5% so that u can sleepwell tonight..Ok
Goodnight pal
What r u reading just go brushup your knowledge..it's 7.7%.

Didn't you read what the ratings agency Moody's just said? :lol:

Here you go -you see ,you only see 1side coin name India ,here's ur side of same coin .
Today news with 3hours old only.:lol:
BBC News - China's economic growth slows to 9.1% in third quarter

Hahaha we are still 9%+, with a base economy that is already four times larger than India.

Whereas India is going down to 6%, according to Moody's ratings agency. :P

What is more, 9% of 6 trillion (China)... or 6% of 1.5 trillion (India)? Calculate it yourself and see the difference.

Another pointless story, even if it is true. PRC simply replaced RoC, another China.

what do u mean by PRC simply replaced ROC....

my understanding is.....ROC is nothing but Taiwan.....and PRC is China [yes..right.. junk producer]

what do u mean by PRC simply replaced ROC....

my understanding is.....ROC is nothing but Taiwan.....and PRC is China [yes..right.. junk producer]

Our "cheap and worthless junk" was worth $1.5 trillion in exports last year, more than India's entire GDP. :azn:

As for your question, the UN charter gave 5 permanent seats to 5 countries at the end of WW2.

China was first represented by the RoC, then in 1971 it was succeeded by the PRC.

Russia was first represented by the Soviet Union, then in 1991 it was succeeded by the Russian Federation.

^^^ Montek Singh Ahluwalia? :rofl:

Is he more significant than Moody's ratings agency? I have never heard of him.

Ok dude, you are the king, so what are you going to do to us being the king, bomb us?

there is a another thread where chinese students visiting India for education and our students joining your, why are you showing so much hostility towards us. some of our Indian members were just saying that we are seeking UNSC membership, the moment you come accross the words you jump in and say how China is going to veto it.
Good to have friends like you, it reminds us how we should be calculative when dealing with people like you from any part of the world be it Chian or etc

Our "cheap and worthless junk" was worth $1.5 trillion in exports last year, more than India's entire GDP. :azn:

As for your question, the UN charter gave 5 permanent seats to 5 countries at the end of WW2.

China was first represented by the RoC, then in 1971 it was succeeded by the PRC.

Russia was first represented by the Soviet Union, then in 1991 it was succeeded by the Russian Federation.

indian gdp is over 1.5 trillion buddy..its fig is near about 1.7+
more cheapness,more sales:laugh:

Ok dude, you are the king, so what are you going to do to us being the king, bomb us?

there is a another thread where chinese students visiting India for education and our students joining your, why are you showing so much hostility towards us. some of our Indian members were just saying that we are seeking UNSC membership, the moment you come accross the words you jump in and say how China is going to veto it.
Good to have friends like you, it reminds us how we should be calculative when dealing with people like you from any part of the world be it Chian or etc

Actually when I first came to this forum, I was very pro-China/India friendship.

But then the Indians here could not stop calling me a "slanty eyed chink" every few days. :lol:

That is what you get for being friendly to Indians. I learned my lesson.

Besides, India showed us that it was ready to oppose us in the South China sea. So it would be monumentally stupid of us to give them a permanent seat after that. They would use it against us.

Actually when I first came to this forum, I was very pro-China/India friendship.

But then the Indians here could not stop calling me a "slanty eyed chink" every few days. :lol:

That is what you get for being friendly to Indians, so now I'm not.

why you post this slang of slant----c--- again and again??if cant deal then leave but dont cry.

The few who are in this forum does not represent the whole of India, how many post of mine have you read, have you ever seen a China bashing from my part or Indian members like me. I have seen a lot of hostilities from every corner of the world when I participate in a forum, the best way to avoid hostility or funy comments is to ignore them or reason with them to make them understand what they have perceived about us is wrong.
I hope we can be friends from now on with this reasoning.

I admire Chinese for their dedication for their work/progress .

India has slowed down only to 7.7 % in the last quarter . Where does the question of 6 % comefrom till the next quarters numbers are not out ? what moody predicts is just a prediction not the truth.

Besides, India showed us that it was ready to oppose us in the South China sea. So it would be monumentally stupid of us to give them a permanent seat after that. They would use it against us.

India figured that one out. No one is willing to share power.

The few who are in this forum does not represent the whole of India, how many post of mine have you read, have you ever seen a China bashing from my part or Indian members like me. I have seen a lot of hostilities from every corner of the world when I participate in a forum, the best way to avoid hostility or funy comments is to ignore them or reason with them to make them understand what they have perceived about us is wrong.
I hope we can be friends from now on with this reasoning.

I admire Chinese for their dedication for their work/progress .

you are one of the very few good on you

Back
Top Bottom