What's new

India at Civil War? Naxalite Attacks Getting Stronger & Salwa Judum killing Civilians

Xtremeownage

Reaction score
The Naxalites are continuing their plots against the Indian state, and the Indian government backed "Salwa Judum" is killing, raping, and harming the civilians of those regions affected by the fighting.

Here is a new video:

Last edited by a moderator:
And indians mock us about not controlling Taliban? We've already finished off TTP!

And indians mock us about not controlling Taliban? We've already finished off TTP!

The reason why we talk so much about the Taliban is because the worlds eyes are on it! Otherwise the heavily affected regions of the Taliban have already been taken from them and are now under our control. The Taliban's influence was much weaker than the Naxalites, and since our military operations against them they have been pretty much defeated! These recent increase in suicide attacks are an act of their desperation.

Also, the Naxalites have had a longer presence within India in comparison to the Taliban in Pakistan, and their movement is increasing day by day.

The implementation of Communism within India is far more likely to happen than the Taliban's implementation of their Wahabi laws (they call it Sharia, but it is NOT Sharia)!

very strange :undecided: no indian said ISI is behind MAOIST :rofl:

Bloody hell! Taliban, TTP, ISI, wth does that have to do in this thread ? Cant the people mentioning these terms here be sensible once in a while ?

Naxalism is still India's biggest threat and India shall deal with it at grassroots level. Atleast the govt understands that and tries to resolve it by diplomatic means such as NREGA. The fact that govt outsources the messy work to Salwa Judum indicates the lack of governance and law & order across the rural stretches. I hope there is some sense in this strategy.

And please, civil war ? There is no military here, no air offensive, no big weapons, just plain gunfights against armed naxalites .. a law and order problem.

Last edited:
Naxal problem is big but not out of control like with Taliban.

lol, not out of control? This show's how much you indian have "control" over the insurgencies in your country:

Indian nuclear scientist kidnapped:

55,000 indian soldiers lose to a 2,000 rebel force :-)rofl:):

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend you dont know the true meaning of civil war , killing of say 100-200 men women adn children in all , by terrorists is not termed as a civil war... but if the war englufes all of the state , its then called a civil war.
the naxals are terrorists. They will not sit on the table with the Govt. they will not face the army , but instead thay live in thick forests and killl innocent people. They are more of a chancers.
how much of India , naxals in this instance , do U know about , apart from googling it???
but if it keeps your ego nice and high, U can call it a civil war, or proxy war that is up to U.

My friend you dont know the true meaning of civil war , killing of say 100-200 men women adn children in all , by terrorists is not termed as a civil war... but if the war englufes all of the state , its then called a civil war.
the naxals are terrorists. They will not sit on the table with the Govt. they will not face the army , but instead thay live in thick forests and killl innocent people. They are more of a chancers.
how much of India , naxals in this instance , do U know about , apart from googling it???
but if it keeps your ego nice and high, U can call it a civil war, or proxy war that is up to U.

Ur defination of civil war is pretty lame...a war involving whole country is a WAR itself...........yes maioists are ionsurgents or freedom fighters who want a free stat like 2 dozen other insurgencies in india

Ur defination of civil war is pretty lame...a war involving whole country is a WAR itself...........yes maioists are ionsurgents or freedom fighters who want a free stat like 2 dozen other insurgencies in india

Civil war? no such luck yet.

Here's some real news, give youtube a break will you.

BBC NEWS | South Asia | India's Maoists 'ready for talks'

05:52 GMT, Wednesday, 10 February 2010
India's Maoists 'ready for talks'
By Subir Bhaumik
BBC News, Calcutta

Maoist rebels in Chhattisgarh

A leader of India's Maoist rebels has said they are ready to begin talks with the government if some of their top leaders are released from custody.

Koteswara Rao said that at least four senior rebel leaders who are in prison should be released for talks to begin.

He was reacting to federal home minister P Chidambaram's offer to rebels of "once last chance" to open talks with the government.

The rebels are fighting for communist rule in many Indian states.

More than 6,000 people have died during the rebels' 20-year fight.

Last November, Mr Rao had said that the rebels were willing to talk to the government if it put off a planned offensive against them.

Now Mr Rao has told the BBC that the four arrested rebel leaders would have to be released so that they could participate in any talks with the government.

The four leaders are Kobad Gandhi, Amitabha Bagchi, Narayan Sanyal and Sushil Roy.

'Brutal campaign'

"These four leaders will be part of our delegation that will talk to the government of India.

"And [the offensive] which is causing huge misery for the poor and the tribals in several Indian states must stop. You can't talk to us by holding a gun to our head," Mr Rao said.

"We want to come to the table to save the people from this brutal military campaign."

On Tuesday, Mr Chidambaram offered the Maoists "one last chance" to open talks with the government after finalising a plan to intensify the offensive against the rebels.

"We only want the Maoists to stop violence. We can then talk," he said.

"If the violence does not stop, we will be obliged to continue the operations in a measured, calibrated manner."

Nearly 50,000 federal paramilitary troops are joining an equal number of policemen, to be equipped with helicopters and unmanned aerial surveillance vehicles, to take on the rebels, officials say.

Prime Minister Manmohan Singh has described the Maoists as the "country's biggest internal security challenge".

Nearly 600 civilians died in Maoist violence last year, the government says.

A total of 317 members of the security forces and 217 rebels died in Maoist-related violence in 2009, the authorities say.

The rebels have a presence in more than 223 of India's 600-odd districts across 20 states, according to the government.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

You should spend more time reading rather than spewing BS and use spell check for Christ sake.

The Maoists are fighting for communist rule not a separate state numbnuts, funny thing is, if we were communist they'd all be dead right now.

The government has deployed a 100,000 troops, that too against a tribal force that primarily uses homemade primitive weaponry. We don't have a bunch of illiterate, cave dwelling, ***** tribals running around with AK-47's, attacking Afghanistan and Kashmir, we just have a bunch of angry villagers/tribals who are fighting for a better future, they're just going about it in the wrong manner.

It'll only be a matter of time before they lay down their arms, they're practically already at the negotiating table. I just hope that once the fighting stops the government does all it can to seriously address their concerns and incorporate them into the mainstream.

lol, not out of control? This show's how much you indian have "control" over the insurgencies in your country:

Indian nuclear scientist kidnapped:

YouTube - US Media Hides Indian Nuclear Scandal

55,000 indian soldiers lose to a 2,000 rebel force :-)rofl:):

YouTube - Indian Separatist Movements - 55 000 Indian Soldiers LOST to 2000 UNLF Seperatists in Manipur!

Mate you can live in ur Dreamy world...............I am not going to disturb you.
India is in civil war and it can fall any time ...whole world is worried about India.................India is begging from whole India.
Happy now.

Whenever you are awake and ready to talk..............I am here;)

India at Civil War? :woot::rofl:

Unlike Pakistan we are not killing our own people nor do we allow any other country to do so.
And don’t worry about Maoist, sooner or later they going to join mainstream development process.

That's because, it's actually not involved! Maoist ideology clearly conflicts with a religious fundamentalist ideology. No room for maneuvering.

Yes Sir, well put. But opportunistic alliances are still possible. For example, what Sikh separatists had in common with pakistan, if given a chance Sikh separatists would want a piece of pakistan too :)

Mate you can live in ur Dreamy world...............I am not going to disturb you.
India is in civil war and it can fall any time ...whole world is worried about India.................India is begging from whole India.
Happy now.

Whenever you are awake and ready to talk..............I am here;)

lol, no i'm not dreaming, its you who is dreaming!

NAXAL THREAT IN INDIA: A long & Arduous Battle ties Ahead

Naxalite rebellion menaces the heart of India | Worldfocus

But if you don't want to believe me then go ahead, :lol:

Instead of giving me a nonsense childish reply, provide me with some logical info to prove my points wrong;)

Back
Top Bottom