What's new

India bags $20 mn helicopter contract from Turkey

Dude, who is supplying arms to whole middleast and north Africa?
All those countries are ruled by dictatators!
What is your opinion about Mayanmar, where india is supporting Junta?
How about Afghan dictator! where india has sent thousands of troops to make sure all demanding democracy end up dead!
More will follow and but than you will not be there to face.

Well, I am sure it is not India which is supplying arms to the ME and North Africa.

Second, it is my personal opinion. The Indian government may chose to think differently.

Regarding The Junta, you may want to read up on how your dear all weather friend is in cahoots with them.

Second, it is my personal opinion. The Indian government may chose to think differently.
Than you better voice your concern on indian forums.
Pakistanis cannot help you in this matter.

Dude, who is supplying arms to whole middleast and north Africa?
All those countries are ruled by dictatators!
What is your opinion about Mayanmar, where india is supporting Junta?
How about Afghan dictator! where india has sent thousands of troops to make sure all demanding democracy end up dead!
More will follow and but than you will not be there to face.

Why do you want to make India a super power ?
When did India send troops to Afghanistan.

It's a plain and simple concern that our weapons should not be used to kill civilians. Please don't politicize it.

Lets see how much indian indigenous ALH bags from Burma..
India's (INDIGENOUS) "ALH"

ALH attack helicopters are equipped with rocket launchers from Belgium, rockets, guns and engines from France, brake systems from Italy, fuel tanks and gearboxes from the UK and self-protection equipment from a Swedish company, the report said.
India's plans to supply its Advanced Light Helicopter (ALH), which has components from European countries, to military-ruled Burma makes a mockery of the EU arms embargo on the Southeast Asian nation, said a new report released today.
The Burmese military junta, infamous for its records of grave human rights violations, has been expanding and upgrading its military.

Lets see how much indian indigenous ALH bags from Burma..
India's (INDIGENOUS) "ALH"

ALH attack helicopters are equipped with rocket launchers from Belgium, rockets, guns and engines from France, brake systems from Italy, fuel tanks and gearboxes from the UK and self-protection equipment from a Swedish company, the report said.
India's plans to supply its Advanced Light Helicopter (ALH), which has components from European countries, to military-ruled Burma makes a mockery of the EU arms embargo on the Southeast Asian nation, said a new report released today.
The Burmese military junta, infamous for its records of grave human rights violations, has been expanding and upgrading its military.

Gee... what about your all-weather friends?

So we exported them or the deal was canelled??

So we exported them or the deal was canelled??

It was a lease .

Turkey from 2008 has been operating three such modified Dhruv's as Air Ambulances, that it has taken on a 5 year lease from HAL. According to the agreement signed, it has the option to purchase them at the end of its lease period, if it so desires. The lease period is to get over this year, in 2013. One needs to keep one's eyes open for development on this front.

HAL To Reconfigure The ALH Dhruv As A Dedicated Air Ambulance - AA Me, IN

Back
Top Bottom