What's new

INDIA, BANGLADESH EMBARK ON STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP SILENTLY

Patrician dude shouldn't u write post-reported
on the above post
or should I:whistle:

You can, but it is a truth. And yes, if you misunderstood, I didnt say the red light area is run by Bangladeshis, nor did I say that all prostitutes there are bangladeshis. Its just that its a red light area and have quite large population of BD'is there.

show us the proof than.
seems you have sufficient access over there(insert ...)?
may be they like u so much that they even express their illegal issues to you?:rofl:

Last edited:
And you are a great judge of your own stupidity!

I am sane enough to see how stupid you are, its not a rocket science to infer that, your words are self-explainatory.
Now dont try to prove that you are smart, you are aware of your stupidity from within. Go back to whatever you are trolling.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:Reading the above posts makes me feel like i'm in kindergarten again.
It's like
person1: you are stupid
person2: you are yourself stupid
person1: no you are stupid
person2: no your father was stupid

and they continue

:rofl::rofl::rofl:Reading the above posts makes me feel like i'm in kindergarten again.
It's like
person1: you are stupid
person2: you are yourself stupid
person1: no you are stupid
person2: no your father was stupid

and they continue

:rofl::rofl: Welcome to our club buddy.:partay:

What is stupid is the Bangladesh government agreeing to a strategic relationship with India. Unfortunately that is not a laughing matter. Its tragic.

What is stupid is the Bangladesh government agreeing to a strategic relationship with India. Unfortunately that is not a laughing matter. Its tragic.

that govt is what represents common Bangladeshi's views. here no one can even verify whether u r really from bangladesh.

Balgladeshis and Indians want good relations. Thats between them. Others can feel jealous.:tongue:

Hi Guys,

This is my first post on this Forum. And I chose this thread to bcos. I am really unable to understand, why there is so much hatred towards Indians among Bangladeshis & Pakistanis.

The place where I am working is a cocktail of Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis and believe me none of us ever feel that He is superior to me or I to him.

Initially even i use to be very much Anti- Pakistan (but never against Bangladesh). But my current Job has been Eye opener for me. So is for ppl of Pakistan and Bangladesh(who are here). And the best part is that both nationals admire our Countries growth and wish that there govt. also take some measures to follow the growth of us.

Now to the point....................... This Strategic Partnership will definitely help both India & Bangladesh to Grow. It will create an atmosphere of trust among both side and will also give us chance to understand each others problem.

Cheers...:tup:

Hi Guys,

This is my first post on this Forum. And I chose this thread to bcos. I am really unable to understand, why there is so much hatred towards Indians among Bangladeshis & Pakistanis.

The place where I am working is a cocktail of Indians, Pakistanis, Bangladeshis and believe me none of us ever feel that He is superior to me or I to him.

Initially even i use to be very much Anti- Pakistan (but never against Bangladesh). But my current Job has been Eye opener for me. So is for ppl of Pakistan and Bangladesh(who are here). And the best part is that both nationals admire our Countries growth and wish that there govt. also take some measures to follow the growth of us.

Now to the point....................... This Strategic Partnership will definitely help both India & Bangladesh to Grow. It will create an atmosphere of trust among both side and will also give us chance to understand each others problem.

Cheers...:tup:

Hi,
Welcome to this forum.Enjoy the show here..Just keep in mind that this is a public forum and a person speaking of his mind doesnt always stand for the national outlook and its external policies all the time.Try to contribute something to this forum factually while you can...Constructive discussions are always welcome.

Here you go... you are right on money. That was what I was trying to explain to my BD fanatic friends. We could play the Bengali Card even bigger than India could ever think of and go from there. We have all the cards in our hand but our friends in BD just thrown it away to Indian court. ;)

As far as I know, trade benefits both India and BD...Im not sure of these cards you speak of?

Can you share some of those cards with us?

As far as I know, trade benefits both India and BD...Im not sure of these cards you speak of?

Can you share some of those cards with us?

I thought you started the card game thing..;)

I thought you started the card game thing..;)

Cmon now..lets be honest...Indian companies will paint their products in red and green and Bangladeshi products will paint their products in tricolour as long as they make a killing in the market.Its pure business,nothing more,nothing less.

From what I have learnt in my struggle with life and for life so far is "Fools are those who wear false emotions and useless prejudices up their sleeves and show it to anybody and everybody whenever and where ever they can".It just doesnt have any value in this materialistic World governed by capitalism.

There is no point in playing the blame game and I think the present govt of both India and Bangladesh understand that,which is good.If we keep playing 'an eye for an eye',then we will be locked up in our own mental prisons for eternity making each other blind in the process.
We should look forward to a greater and better future and we are indeed doing it.

Lets just make this place a better place to live in.....

Bangladesh seems incomplete without West Bengal.Bangladesh should use bengali card and play "Bangla Bandhu" and get West Bengal merged into Bangladesh by using bengali card and attract Indian bengalis into Bangladesh.

We didn't detach from Hindus to reattach again. What are you smoking over there? ;)

We are more interested to merge Assam with Bangladesh. :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom