What's new

India bans Iran oil ships from its waters

We will import oil from who ever we like..but its not like Pakistan who brilliantly imports oil from KSA but not from next door neighbour Iran.

So whats your problem with it. You should import oil from Nepal, Bhutan and Maldives. Even Bangladesh wont give you their gas. Even Burma wont. ha ha ha.

If the news is true India is simply following international/western norms and adhering to the international sanctions passed on Iran. Other regional countries are also adhering to the sanctions to a certain extent.

How is TAPI a fluke? Does it make you feel better calling it a fluke? Construction is going on right now.

Any source??

And Iran's not even funding Pakistan's side of pipeline so your argument is kind of stupid.

Iran offered to fund the IP gas pipeline but it seems Pakistan is too afraid to accept their help;

Iran offered to supply Pakistan with 80,000 barrels per day of crude oil and $250 million in loan to help Islamabad build a gas pipeline which will take Iran's natural gas to its western neighbor.

Washington has frequently indicated its resentment at Iran-Pakistan (IP) gas pipeline project, promising Islamabad that the US would provide cheaper gas to Pakistan if it changed its mind about the construction of the pipeline.

Fars News Agency :: Pakistan Eager to Boost Oil Imports from Iran

Just admit you left IPI because of western pressure.

You are free to believe whatever you want to believe, but our policy makers are not that stupid to hand over our energy security to Pakistan.

So whats your problem with it. You should import oil from Nepal, Bhutan and Maldives. Even Bangladesh wont give you their gas. Even Burma wont. ha ha ha.

From what world you are coming from..Nepal, Bhutan , Maldives has oil. Are you joking. As for BD they need gas for themselves and Burma's gas fields are still under development.

Some Wahhabi hypocrites just reading titles of the thread and ranting like losers as usual.

Yup, you have put it right way. You guys are friends of Israelis - the Zionists who Allah says will be among the most punished ones in Akira.

I think India doesn't have an option but to stick to its newly discovered friendship with united states. May be one finger at a time but India is taking its hands away from Iran and honestly I see India has more reasons to do that then not. Making USA and Israel happy has its reward but making Iran happy has its cost. Also to pinch Pakistan if ever possible, India has discovered better route through Afghanistan and it is in less need of Iran after that. So all equations indicate that shunning Iran is okay at this stage.

This is going to pinch Iran but what I see is that Iran still has some tough time to go through before it produces Nuclear Weapons and becomes a declared Nuclear Weapon State and then would will be looking to reconcile and make Iran friend again.

and why will the Israelis(jews) be punished .. just for being jews?and I thought God was impartial????? How stupid of me!! :(

I think it is fair on India to do that:
Because for 5 years we have taken sooo muchh from USA but have given nothing.
They made India a de-facto Nuclear power
BUT RUSSIA WAS THE HAPPIEST beneficiary from the deal which it had voraciously backed IT GOT ALL 22 contracts

America even offered us f-35 partnership but India didnot want to rub shoulders with inferior subservian states like UK.
America is showering India with technologies....It has abandoned using the 'K' word virtually recognising India's stand.

And now this rhetoric of equaling the STATURE AND STATUS OF RUSSIA in Indian Foreign policy by their visiting Dy secratary...

I THINK WE ALSO NEED TO SHOW SOME overtures...
Besides Iran's PRESS TV is constantly engaged in Laughable propanganda against India on Kashmir and other issues....Its another thing that They SUCK AT IT....I LMAO on their Videos..."RECOMMENDING ISLAM FOR INDIA"....HAHAHAHAH

There goes ahmedinejad dream indo-iranian friendship

Pakistan should cut off NATO supplies and shoot down drones. Pakistan and China should send their troops to help Assad in Syria.

Then we can talk.

Its starts... Agay agay daikh band hota hai kya. I mean America band krwata ha kya kya..

I has already dude...

Oh pakistanis please save us poor hindus, we are dooomed amreeka will massacare us, we have no future no hope , we consider pakistan the hope of islam, the only ones to be our saviour.. Please guys save us for we were your slaves for 1000 years and u guys alone are our just masters.please come soon riding on the white horse and wave the green flag over lal qila..

i mean guys please dont bother strain ur pea nut sized brains, let the diplomacy be handled by the evil hindu baniya as u say , cause neighter the crusaders nor the jihaadis have more experience than the evil baniya, infact u guys keep on looking aagay aagay kya hota hai

Again Indians cry if fuel prices are hiked . They are playing double game with Iran and Israel . One day world gets to see their real face .

Pakistani fanbois posting without reading the article..
Simple logic,can't get? Indian tankers over Iranian ones,too much your poorly developed brain?

Back
Top Bottom