What's new

India Beat Pakistan in U19 world cup semi final

Pakistan played better than the Indians. But they won. I say congrats since they were all kids and all tried their best.
Tumhare Men team ne kaunsa kuch ukhaad liya tha World Cup main.....:lol:

Oye jeet gaye oye
aha.gif

did u even saw the match, how can u judge who played better.....:lol:

Pakistan put on pressure at the end very well. You can lie that tumaray coaches or awam ki ney paati ti jab hamari team nay ninth wicket lay li ti.

Pakistan put on pressure at the end very well. You can lie that tumaray coaches or awam ki ney paati ti jab hamari team nay ninth wicket lay li ti.

Kuch bhi ho har baar End to tumhari or tumhari team or awam or couches sab ki pat jati hai :lol:

That's the slow death buddy. We were cruising at one stage then thought there was no fun in winning like this, it would be too easy for you guys, wanted to make it a tad painful to swallow. We gave you hope, lost 3-4 wickets in quick succession, with 9 wickets down, you could sense a win, we made it really slow after that, took almost 5-6 overs to get those last 10 runs, keeping you at bay all the time, that made it sweeter for us ;)

its a game guys......pakistan fought back brilliantly......both sides have some great players....no need for tensions to run high

paise fenk ke jeeta hai india

But I have seen many threads that Indians are poor and Pakistanis are rich ..
Then how could a poor country throw money ??

What I say is all Pakistanis should stick togheter and decide if India is poor or rich :lol:

Pakistan didn't play good ..
India single handedly almost won the game but Pakistan did a comeback and took straight wickets making India to go down to 9 wickets

Back
Top Bottom