What's new

India beat Pakistan to lift Women's T20 Asia Cup

Yeah ! Reaching finals itself speaks a lot.

Hope to see more good cricket from there.

No Response to OP but remarks on actions Indians on alaa-falaa day
Aunty, they were trolling you .... and may i ask you what exactly you are doing now???

Dude Indians have right to celebrate their win over Pakistan...its hard earned Indian win.

We arent celebrating Win of South Africa or Australia over Pakistan right now.

Not just the final. for me the best thing is beating a good team. The Indian women circket team is better than ours so beating your women team by ours was a real good performance.

check your history pakistani women recentl defeated indian counterparts in t-20 wc.

India was placed way high up in rankings with Aus and Eng , IDK how many times Ind-Pak have faced each other but Pak had never defeated our team(I think), they have started only recently unlike India who have been playing for relatively longer period,as such that defeat was real shocker .. good to see our women avenge their defeat:victory:

tum kankad maroge to kya phool milenge jawab main?patthar to milene hi the.

windjammer's that post was in reply to the burkha post of vedanta.

Are you playing a judge here or what??

India was placed way high up in rankings with Aus and Eng , IDK how many times Ind-Pak have faced each other but Pak had never defeated our team(I think), they have started only recently unlike India who have been playing for relatively longer period,as such that defeat was real shocker .. good to see our women avenge their defeat:victory:
thats why win in t-20 cup is more important and to relish for pak women's team keeping in mind the defeated the higher ranked stronger team.it was fight David vs Goliath and david won.

Are you playing a judge here or what??
nahi. i'm just saying pahale to tum log aag lagate ho aur jab khud ki lagayee huyee aag main khud ka ghar jal jata hai to fir rona -dhona shuru karte ho rudali ki tarah.

Lets say both team played better than their male counterpart team. At least they gave something to both the nations to cheer about.

Congrats to Indian team and well played for Pakistani team.

Cheers. :cheers:

pointing out hypocrisy.

You should be last person for that job, there are better pakistani members to do that.

In your Kahaawati language, it means "Sau Choohe khaakar Billi Ka Hajj pe jaana"

And you still havent congratulated Indian Women team or praised Pakistani cricket team for their performances.

Lets say both team played better than their male counterpart team. At least they gave something to both the nations to cheer about.

Congrats to Indian team and well played for Pakistani team.

Cheers. :cheers:

100% Agreed to that

You should be last person for that job, there are better pakistani members to do that.

In your Kahaawati language, it means "Sau Choohe khaakar Billi Ka Hajj pe jaana"

And you still havent congratulated Indian Women team or praised Pakistani cricket team for their performances.
Sau chohay khaye hon ya hazar par aakhir main hajj to kiya.....saat pushton ko ganga jo hanwa diya..........:azn:

Aur shabashi kahane se nahi di jaati woh khud-ba-khud mil jaati hai.

nahi. i'm just saying pahale to tum log aag lagate ho aur jab khud ki lagayee huyee aag main khud ka ghar jal jata hai to fir rona -dhona shuru karte ho rudali ki tarah.

Reminds me of terror and Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom