What's new

India beats China’s ‘shut-up’ envoy - Victory in first direct contest in UN

The Indian Ultranationalism is silly, and it will make India to pay the price 10 times higher than it did in 1962.

It is a dangerous path, better not to choose it.

you were saying? i thought i just heard a large "brain fart"

128877678935577031.jpg

This thread is amusing. For supposedly such an important position and such a glorious advance for Indian power, how many of you have actually heard of the UN’s Joint Inspection Unit before this article? Do you know what they actually do?

A country doesn't get every position it contends, going by the arguments here the US would never lose an election at the UN by virtue of its being the most influential country in the world.

Götterdämmerung;2317583 said:
Never heard of this Joint Inspection and our news haven't mentionned anything about this Indian victory.

Germany's most influencial news channel: Aktuelle Nachrichten - Inland Ausland Wirtschaft Kultur Sport - ARD Tagesschau

I'd understand that Indian new outlet would cover this, but to make it out as if the election for one position means that India's position at the UN has materially changed is self-delusion.

I like the name btw.

This thread is amusing. For supposedly such an important position and such a glorious advance for Indian power, how many of you have actually heard of the UN’s Joint Inspection Unit before this article? Do you know what they actually do?

A country doesn't get every position it contends, going by the arguments here the US would never lose an election at the UN by virtue of its being the most influential country in the world.

Amusing it may be. Is it important ? Probably not. If India didnt beat that 'shut up envoy in this contest. So its a kind of Indians saying 'Gotcha'

If Indians don't behave, a baton is the only solution, man. The Chinese used to say: if a dog barks at you, all you can do is walk away, you just can't bark back at the dog, can you? I don't understand why this Chinese don't even know this. Yo all know what I am saying?

Only thing is that we're going to be the ones from now one who will wield the baton. So behave well. ;)

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

The Indian Ultranationalism is silly, and it will make India to pay the price 10 times higher than it did in 1962.

It is a dangerous path, better not to choose it.

And you think you're going to hit a Home Run with that? Don't take that too seriously.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom