What's new

‘India behind Balochistan unrest’

It will far better to cut EXTERNAL hands first.

External hands are invisible my friend, nobody has seen it till now except pakistan( supposedly ). But Pak is afraid to disclose those treacherous hands, i wonder why??

Well, two can play the game, right? Pakistan has been mindlessly interfering in Kashmir for the past three decades without a license for doing so! India therefore has the right to help the Balochi people in their hour of need, where thousands are being mercilessly butchered by the PA and ISI. We will continue supporting them until they get their independence which they so rightly deserve!

Long live Indo-Baloch friendship! Cheers!

LONDON:
The leaders of separatist Baloch youth groups who are living in self-exile in London have been found to be holding secret meetings with the Indian diplomats in the British capital.
The highly expensive flat, where these leaders belonging to an important Baloch tribe have been living since long, is a centre of their clandestine activities. These leaders, who also have a very prized vehicle at their disposal in London, regularly visit US, Dubai and Oman. They get anti-Pakistan propaganda material printed in London and using different sources distribute it in various parts of Balochistan. Their financial sources largely remain shrouded in mystery; however, it has been revealed that they get tickets for their frequent foreign visits from an Indian travel agent in London’s All South area who reportedly receives payments from the Indian High Commission.
:devil:

Indian diplomats must be extremely cautious next time.Their secret meeting got leaked.:rofl::rofl:

Baluchistan need our help in their fight for freedom. I don't understand why Pakistan mind this since they also give so called support to Kashmir separatists.

Even Pakistan's foreign minister meets Kashmir separatists first when visiting India. I think India should support Baluchistan freedom movement officially and openly.

I hope Baluchistan gets the freedom soon.

dont come without proofs friends. ask your govt give some proof dossiers,video, audio . simply barking wont help

dont come without proofs friends. ask your govt give some proof dossiers,video, audio . simply barking wont help

Even if they have proof then whats wrong in this ??

If they can admit it openly that they trained terrorist in Kashmir (Musharraf) then they dnt have any right to complain

I request all my Indian brothers here not to ask any proof and pray to god that this claim is true. We should do it officially now.

There is nothing wrong in meeting and hearing the oppressed people of Balochistan. If Pakistan has any objections to this, then they must stop meeting the Kashmiri separatists. Balochistan is strategically important for the US, Russia and the Arabs, so there is a good chance that their cause will gain more support in the future.

There is nothing wrong in meeting legitimate leaders of balochistan and hearing voice of oppressed people of Balochistan fighting for legitimate cause of self-determination.

Take it up internationally.

Oh... wait, still waiting for the right time. :rolleyes:

Baluchistan need our help in their fight for freedom. I don't understand why Pakistan mind this since they also give so called support to Kashmir separatists.

Even Pakistan's foreign minister meets Kashmir separatists first when visiting India. I think India should support Baluchistan freedom movement officially and openly.

I hope Baluchistan gets the freedom soon.

wait a little ........
let US get out of afghanistan and then wi'll talk about Balchistan freedom. and Kashmir freedom as well.
may be some other inside india as well. because we have only balochistan but india has more then 27 . so..........

Back
Top Bottom