What's new

india breeds 9 yr old terrorists- so ashamed!

I cannot effing believe Narendra modi is still the CM of Gujarat.

Involved or not he should have resigned for failing to protect his own people

I hate religion. India should be just atheist like China. :undecided:

You guys need an Indian Martin Luther King.

If it wasn't for this man, I wouldn't be sitting in this country today treated equally by everyone. Studying under a Black teacher from Harvard University with classmates from India, China, Peru, Italy, Israel, and every other country on the face of the planet regardless of skin or religion.

LET FREEDOM RING FROM THE MOUNTAINS OF KASHMIR TO THE PLAINS OF BENGAL.

FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST, THANK GOD ALMIGHTY, WE ARE FREE AT LAST.

Love that guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys need an Indian Martin Luther King.

YouTube - Martin Luther King's speech "I Have A Dream"

If it wasn't for this man, I wouldn't be sitting in this country today treated equally by everyone. Studying under a Black teacher from Harvard University with classmates from India, China, Peru, Italy, Israel, and every other country on the face of the planet regardless of skin or religion.

LET FREEDOM RING FROM THE MOUNTAINS OF KASHMIR TO THE PLAINS OF BENGAL.

FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST, THANK GOD ALMIGHTY, WE ARE FREE AT LAST.

Love that guy.

yeah freedom from injustice.......

Splitting open a pregnant women ? he is talking like he split open a chicken or something......Horrible these monsters dont belong to any religion:angry:.

what scared me the most was the little boy saying he is going to kill me when he grows up :eek:.

same result when Hindu tamils were massacred in karnataka what did the gov do? nothing :tdown:

Not only these people should be arrested, but should be give capital punishment to set an example for our future.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xm7daw-BKkYouTube - This is how terrorists are made
do not miss the last 2 minutes....

we need to dole out most gruesome punishment for these bastards if India is to truly shine.

There has been no anti-Hindu pogram in Pakistan since independence while you hear anti-Muslim pograms in India nearly every year. The Gujarat genocide will remain hallmark of barbarian Hindutva ideology.

There has been no anti-Hindu pogram in Pakistan since independence while you hear anti-Muslim pograms in India nearly every year. The Gujarat genocide will remain hallmark of barbarian Hindutva ideology.

Im sorry to say this and bring this up, but yes... In 1971.

:blah::blah::blah::rofl:non sense:hang2:

it is a barbaric act BUT I m in no way painting all the hindus of India with the same brush.....All I m saying is the guilty should be brought to justice regardless...

Back
Top Bottom