What's new

India calls Pakistan ‘Terroristan’ in UN rant. Uses the word "terror" 20 times.

UnitedPak

PDF THINK TANK: CONSULTANT
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
India has responded angrily to a speech by Pakistan's prime minister to the UN general assembly, with an envoy calling the country "Terroristan".
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-41357142

Pedantic and utterly half-witted response by India at UN. She managed to use the word "terror" twenty times in her rant. This is pretty desperate if you ask me. One can assume that the isolation strategy didn't return expected results. Surely a mindless rant on a serious UN platform can turn things around for India.

Pak speech touched on Palestinian rights, Kashmir human rights and Rohingya crisis.
Indian response can only be described as autistic screeching and failed to refute anything in particular.

Classy

If India suffers from terrorism it is because of the extreme bipolar and divided the society it has become.

Finding a boogeyman in Pakistan remains India's only chance at some sort of nationalistic approach towards its own state.

A human tragedy in the making, the fascist rise of India has not gone unnoticed in the International quarters of power brokers.

A mob driven collection of states cannot be called a singular country.

India has responded angrily to a speech by Pakistan's prime minister to the UN general assembly, with an envoy calling the country "Terroristan".
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-41357142

Pedantic and utterly half-witted response by India at UN. She managed to use the word "terror" twenty times in her rant. This is pretty desperate if you ask me. One can assume that the isolation strategy didn't return expected results. Surely a mindless rant on a serious UN platform can turn things around for India.

Pak speech touched on Palestinian rights, Kashmir human rights and Rohingya crisis.
Indian response can only be described as autistic screeching and failed to refute anything in particular.

Classy

We need to capitalize on it, otherwise no good.

It confirms what Pakistan has been saying all along, that India is not willing or capable of diplomacy or even talks.

Forget the talks. A simple mention of Kashmiri rights, which is no secret, has them all fired up. It's rather pathetic that she brings this type of ranting, fit only for the Indian media, to a UN platform. I hope Pakistan stays classy.

Nothing new .. Put all their shit on Pakistan and refuse to see the devil besides them

Pakistan has got nothing to do with Kashmir, you people only mention it to divert the attention and grab the attention of world 'look we are fighting India and we are comparable to them and we should also get the same treatment like India'.

UN is not the right platform to mention Kashmir which is India's internal problem. Pakistani establishment is fooling their public that UN has a role to play.

It confirms what Pakistan has been saying all along, that India is not willing or capable of diplomacy or even talks.

Forget the talks. A simple mention of Kashmiri rights, which is no secret, has them all fired up. It's rather pathetic that she brings this type of ranting, fit only for the Indian media, to a UN platform. I hope Pakistan stays classy.

The only response she could give was resort to name calling. lol. I mean seriously.

we should also get the same treatment like India
About as childish of a mindset as your UN envoy. What treatment would this be? Ranting on UN forums for decades and not being taken seriously?

We only care for Kashmiri views on this subject. Indian "internal matters" are of no importance.

Back
Top Bottom