What's new

'India capable of making any type of futuristic missile'

Seeing by the attitude of many people on the forums and the things in Indian media which people post, it is clear India is taking offense at other nations' military buildups and is acting aggressively "thinking" that it will be attacked. In short, its pessimism and cynicalism prevents the correct light shining on Indian objectives forcing the nation into a spiral where defense becomes something to boast about and be spoken highly of in everyday affairs.

atleast indian policy makers r thinking unlike u who keep bragging abt anything u dont knw..first look at the chinese military build up from a last decade and there double digit increases to there military spending every single year before commenting abt indian military expenditure..any sane person will understand y india is spending and modernsing its soviet era hardware.but since we r sayin abt sane person u r not included in dat category and hence keep bragging n crying:lol::lol::lol:

Ever heard of hybrid and hyper sonic Shaurya missile and supersonic cruise missile Brahmos best in the world.

And under development hypersonic cruise missile Brahmos, this is called futuristic.

i hope u get it.

Also, there are some secrete projects going on.

I thought Brahmos is a strip down version of an existing Russian missile? Also, is the next generation hypersonic cruise brahmos missile joinly develop with Russia or its a complete 100% Russian effort?

I thought Brahmos is a strip down version of an existing Russian missile? Also, is the next generation hypersonic cruise brahmos missile joinly develop with Russia or its a complete 100% Russian effort?

No brahmos is better than Yakhont. As far as hypersonic versions go I dont know about russian participation percentagewise, so sorry cant supply with this info.

First you decide your options.

Are u asking me or telling me.

and why you have intentionally avoiding "Shaurya" missile in my post??????

"Ever heard of hybrid and hyper sonic Shaurya missile "

Because you don't have any answer to it.

You talk about Brahmos a supersonic but avoided a hypersonic Shaurya because you can't relates it with Russia.

This shows your intentions just to post a troll.

What's futuristic for India is in the past for Americans. And in the present for Europeans, Russians and Chinese.

India should first focus on the needs of its poor and develop its economy than trying to produce futuristic missiles. In the mean time, it can ask the US to protect India from its enemies. Because of its political system popularly elected by a large underclass of poor, it need to cater to that constitutency first. So it first need to build up its economy and lift the poor out of poverty. Until India does that, it has no potential to be anything besides a large poor country with wealth concerntrated in the hands of a few while many starve to death.

I often come across this argument - But please realize this that we have a huge population. Our Defence budget is only 8% of our total budget the rest is spent on Economic Development. Considering 2007 data 25% of Indian population is below poverty line that makes it ~260 Million people. I am sure that figure would now be down to 20-22%. It is not that India is not working for its poor.

But yes in about the next 10 years I think the poverty levels will come down drastically to about 4-5% of the population in my opinion. So I don't think we need to worry about it. Remember China has been growing at a rate of 9% for the past 25-30 Years and the poverty figure is still at 3% so it is not an easy job but yes slowly and steadily this can be done away with!

Which nation is threatening India as of now? None, except for Maoists. Can you defeat them? Of course, enough said, you don't need 600 or whatever number of "advanced" aircrafts to carry out that purpose.

Yes we do not need 600 or whatever advanced aircrafts for Maoists cos we are handling them quite well unlike your friends who need f-16s to counter Taliban.

And as for who is threating India - China and Pakistan. The former with its expansionist policies and trying to grab our land in Leh and the latter for obvious reasons that everyone knows.

As for making any advanced tech missile, I am very much convinced that India can do it. The DF-31 and 31A show their ranges on the basis of a 1000Kt nuclear warhead i.e. a load of ~200-250 Kg plutonium. India on the other hand shows its range of Agni missiles on the basis of a 1000 KG conventional nuclear warhead. If you decrease the weight of the warhead the range of Agni increases considerably.

Seeing by the attitude of many people on the forums and the things in Indian media which people post, it is clear India is taking offense at other nations' military buildups and is acting aggressively "thinking" that it will be attacked. In short, its pessimism and cynicalism prevents the correct light shining on Indian objectives forcing the nation into a spiral where defense becomes something to boast about and be spoken highly of in everyday affairs.

SPECIFCALLY SO SINCE OUR CLOSE NEIGHBOUR -CHINA does not have the free press to show off its might. Also has any of your indigenous equipment seen the battle field that Chinese keep boasting about!

The DF series missiles - a couple of tests and your are satisfied. You planes look like ages old - may it be their airframes or their avionics. Whatever you say, you are jealous that we get the best of equipment and also are able to build our research around the obvious advantages of those systems and hence come out with way better products than you guys do.
:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom