What's new

India caught in a Persian tangle

Exactly, thats not how we do foreign politics. We stay neutral as ever and will maintain good ties to everyone. :tup:

There is nothing like free lunch in today's geopolitics. Every favor comes with price tag.

There is nothing like free lunch in today's geopolitics. Every favor comes with price tag.

Our doctrine has been successful so far, we have good relationships with Russia, east Asia, Europe, the US, the KSA, Afghanistan, Iran....etc at the same time.

Our doctrine has been successful so far, we have good relationships with Russia, east Asia, Europe, the US, the KSA, Afghanistan, Iran....etc at the same time.

I know that and i always admire it, but Afghan end game is too messy, lot of thing are inter-dependent - IMO, It's not possible that India to achieve everything without compromising on anything in current scenario.

arabs are allies to US and when iran has it Us CANNOT do much if they do the experiment via stolen technology just like 98 .

The Arabs are under poorly disguised US occupation. Don't know where you got the "ally" bit from.

As I have always said, unnatural alliances have their own trip wires and don't last in the the long term. Indian relationship with Iran is one of those " UNNATURAL RELATIONSHIPS ". Pakistan on the other hand is IRAN's NATURAL ally with a common culture, religion and geography ( common borders ).

This is why as India goes into convulsions relative to its relations with Iran because of pressures from Israel and the USA, while Pakistan has no such issues. When the US applies pressure on Pakistan with regards to Iran, Pakistan tells the US to go jump in a lake and also Iran and Pakistan see eye to eye on Israeli issue so no problem there.

Natural allies think alike and that makes the relationship effortless. Unnatural allies make alliances because of expedience which is like building castles with sand ( i.e. does not last ).

India - Iran relationship is such unnatural alliance and hence the convulsions.

The Arabs are under poorly disguised US occupation. Don't know where you got the "ally" bit from.

us calls everyone who licks or support or do substantial business with them as ally , there is no discrimination in that .:lol:

As I have always said, unnatural alliances have their own trip wires and don't last in the the long term. Indian relationship with Iran is one of those " UNNATURAL RELATIONSHIPS ". Pakistan on the other hand is IRAN's NATURAL ally with a common culture, religion and geography ( common borders ).

This is why as India goes into convulsions relative to its relations with Iran because of pressures from Israel and the USA, while Pakistan has no such issues. When the US applies pressure on Pakistan with regards to Iran, Pakistan tells the US to go jump in a lake and also Iran and Pakistan see eye to eye on Israeli issue so no problem there.

Natural allies think alike and that makes the relationship effortless. Unnatural allies make alliances because of expedience which is like building castles with sand ( i.e. does not last ).

India - Iran relationship is such unnatural alliance and hence the convulsions.

There is nothing natural about a Shia nation having any love for a Sunni nation where Shia are systematically targeted in one of the world's most open genocides in modern times.

Quite the opposite actually.

There is nothing natural about a Shia nation having any love for a Sunni nation where Shia are systematically targeted in one of the world's most open genocides in modern times.

Quite the opposite actually.

Shia Sunni divide only exists for the extremist on both sides. Majority of Muslims in the middle don't give a hoot to Shia-Sunni divide. I am a Sunni and have closest friends who are Shia. I hate Sunni extremist.

I don't think you know SQUAT about Islam and Muslims.

Back
Top Bottom