What's new

India caught in a Persian tangle

Shia Sunni divide only exists for the extremist on both sides. Majority of Muslims in the middle don't give a hoot to Shia-Sunni divide. I am a Sunni and have closest friends who are Shia. I hate Sunni extremist.

I don't think you know SQUAT about Islam and Muslims.

on one of your news channel there was a survey in which 52 percent pakistanis don't consider shia's as muslims and other 40 percent cosiders them as kafirs

you must tell that to those people

on one of your news channel there was a survey in which 52 percent pakistanis don't consider shia's as muslims and other 40 percent cosiders them as kafirs

you must tell that to those people

Talk to Pakistanis yourself and find out the truth if you are interested.

There are a lot of BOGUS Surveys that dont show the correct picture.

Which Pakistanis? The educated ones represented here? Or the majority?

I have seen enough Shia or Hazara threads here to know that most of you only pay lip service to the killing of the Shias.

And do not do a very good job of hiding it from the international members either.

All we see are homilies and excuses about political killings, vendettas, outside forces (CIA, RAW, Mossad), retribution, etc.

There is a marked absence of widespread and universal shock and abhorrence.

Except Niaz, Imran, and a few other members, who spoke up from your side recently when more than 100 of your countrymen were dead and unburied on the streets?

actually you people are very good at that, i mean denial

that is why your country is there in such a mess

actually you people are very good at that, i mean denial

that is why your country is there in such a mess

And your country is a haven for women , right ?

An Indian woman gets raped every 22 second.

What a great haven for the Indian women ?

And your country is a haven for women , right ?

An Indian woman gets raped every 22 second.

What a great haven for the Indian women ?

We suck when it comes to treating women right.

But do not change the topic please.

You suck at protecting your minorities.

Especially the Shia.

And then you make statements that India Iran relationship is unnatural and forced, while yours is the most naturally ordained thing in the world?

Why? Because you share a faith? Because some of your lawless regions share blood?

If shared faith were a unifier, how come that common faith does not save the Shias from being killed inside Pakistan?

And if shared blood was a unifier, who should you be closer to? India or Iran? How did that turn out?

India-Iran Iran relations especially economic ones will remain intact and India will remain neutral.

Bit of a hot potato situation. I'm sure India has the diplomatic leverage with both aggressors and aggressees, whichever side that maybe in this case to get through this tangle.

We suck when it comes to treating women right.

But do not change the topic please.

You suck at protecting your minorities.

Especially the Shia.

And then you make statements that India Iran relationship is unnatural and forced, while yours is the most naturally ordained thing in the world?

Why? Because you share a faith? Because some of your lawless regions share blood?

If shared faith were a unifier, how come that common faith does not save the Shias from being killed inside Pakistan?

And if shared blood was a unifier, who should you be closer to? India or Iran? How did that turn out?

Its Pakistan's too much closeness to Arabs that is the main reason for strong dislike for Pakistan among Iranians. Shia killing will further dent it. In Afghanistan, its the threat to Shias that made Iran to collaborate with India and indirect confrontation with Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom