What's new

India, China armies clash in Sikkim?

Status
Not open for further replies.
stay ontopic people....why get hooked by trolls?

Scchinese ,,,,Indians r living around the Globe ...Dunt worry about it dude :-D ..... welll I wud like to ask 1thng who's going to be benefited with strngthing muscles on the border ....India or China...?

shchinese should report this uncivilized posts to mods.
Provocative behaviour of indians need to be teckeled without prejudice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Think Pakistan.

Firstly it is spelt tackled and not "teckled". Jee whiz. And secondly I am South African not "Indian". How would you like to be called Indian just because you are of Indian descent?

Firstly it is spelt tackled and not "teckled". Jee whiz. And secondly I am South African not "Indian". How would you like to be called Indian just because you are of Indian descent?

south africa? is that place on the mars?

come on, you should move to a civilized place.

Man! You seem to have no self respect.:tdown:

Learn to respect others and their nationality.

U seem to have skipped a class in school(assuming if u have ever been there), If i'm not wrong it is Manners -101.

U seem to have skipped a class in school(assuming if u have ever been there), If i'm not wrong it is Manners -101.

Boasting, Arrogance, Threat and Insult are lesson number 1,2,3 and 4 in Communism.:china:

Last edited:
Boasting, Arrogance, Threat and Insulting are lesson number 1,2,3 and 4 in Communism.:china:

Please sir, Do not say that, It hurts me when You say that, Iam an Indian. I have been to china, The people there are too good to Indians than You go to any other western country, they are so friendly that they just treat you as Their own family member. I have had that experience.. They are really good at heart, we must learn from them, a lot... We have same cultural background

Please sir, Do not say that, It hurts me when You say that, Iam an Indian. I have been to china, The people there are too good to Indians than You go to any other western country, they are so friendly that they just treat you as Their own family member. I have had that experience.. They are really good at heart, we must learn from them, a lot... We have same cultural background

Missed the point. CPC don't represent their "people" neither they are elected by them. Shchinese is probably a thug payed by PLA to do misinformation and propaganda on internet.:mod:

Originally Posted by shchinese

Hahahaha. We dont kill our protesting civilians in SA. We dont have an ironfisted commie rule in SA. We dont have tiny people talking with a funny accent in SA. SA by the way is at the southern tip of Africa which is a continent where the countries in turmoil are exploited by China. SA does not subscribe to that list. Speaking of Mars, I noticed that that planet is depicted as being red. More suitable to equate Mars to China methinks

Missed the point. CPC don't represent their "people" neither they are elected by them. Shchinese is probably a thug payed by PLA to do misinformation and propaganda on internet.:mod:

WHAT EVER IT IS, I love my India , and If you ask me what is the next country I like After India , I would defenetly choose China... There people are simply amazing... My best friends are from china, They have helped me a lot lot lot lot lot lot lot lot lot. I miss them a lot, really :smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten:

respect others? how about start from issuing an official apology to those Guantanamo prisoners? you can help, you can protest to get this happen.

:smokin:

SA by the way is at the southern tip of Africa which is a continent where the countries in turmoil are exploited by China. SA does not subscribe to that list.

oh, I think you are trying to overestimate the importance of your lovely SA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom