What's new

India concedes pole position to China in arms race

LOL if it aint the workers of a country poping up their economy what is then? oh i forgot india dont need workers they need delusional superpower dreams to pop up their economy:rofl:

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

again instead of debating the topic you resort to personal attacks shame on you

saying "shame on you" is a personal attack too. you are doing the same.
Also instead of making sensible posts having relevance to the current topic you seem to be trolling as evident from your posts.
It would be nice to read some meaningful posts from you.

The people of Pakistan - back their friend China against the evil regime of the entity to the east.

there are terrorist factories in your country, osama was given a safe haven by your military, terrorists are being exported to India, Afghanistan, Chechnya and other regions from your country and Indian government becomes an evil regime according to you. I find that ridiculous.

everyone knows no matter how big india builds their arsenals, they cannot operate them effectively in real war. the purchase of arms is all diplomatic sweeteners rather than for defense purposes.

Just ask to your closest ally. They would clear your doubts better.

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

Do you think you can win the battle in the border? In 1962, China didn't move the forces in sino-Russia or other borders, But we still kick your ***!!!

We have left ammunition for 2 days only. What are you w8in for? Have a try ;)

there are terrorist factories in your country, osama was given a safe haven by your military, terrorists are being exported to India, Afghanistan, Chechnya and other regions from your country and Indian government becomes an evil regime according to you. I find that ridiculous.

Cry me a river indian.

OMG,look who is talking about the quality,quantity and durability .... :tongue: :laugh:

OMG,look who is talking about the quality,quantity and durability .... :tongue: :laugh:
this is not all , on top of it they would say it also copied & paintshop weapons of ours ,our neighbours are great :rofl:

haha the information from our :pakistan: Bros further confirm the poor state of indian army operators:
:rofl::rofl:

Even worse then you are saying. Only 2 days ammunition guys, hurry up!!! If your Bros has confirmed us as a poor state then where they themselves lies? ohhh forgot, it was inevitable being your bros :lol:

BTW did not they mentioned dates?

FYI, 2nd video is not of Indian forces :lol: I have a pity on you. Have a sound sleep kid.

:rofl:

as if india were ever ahead of china in military capabilities.
only in indian fantasy land maybe.
india is atleast 20 years behind china militarily, its more like 30 years but im being nice to indians.
india cant even make their own weapons, you cannot be a military power without a domestic arms industry.

thats the problem with indians, their bloated ego blinds them from their shortcomings, thats why they got brutally murderde in 1962. overestimating your own power can get you into big problems eg india in 1962.

imo india should feed its malnutritioned children than spending all your money on military.
the indian people starve while the indian military regime spends all its money on importing weapons.
india is doing exactly the same thing north korea is doing, starving their own people and building up a military dictatorship.

i really feel sad for those innocent indian children that want food and water and a good education.
some good infrastructure like roads, schools, hospitals, etc will poor suffering children.
yet the indian regime dont care about its own people, it wins the 'election' by vote rigging getting bought by the indian lobby in america.

normal indians suffer, they dont care about or have wet dreams about superpower or containing china, all they care about is a decent standard of living.
to buy get food and clean water, a decent house insead of mud slums, a car, and have some extra money to go to the movies or buy some goods with disposable income.

i hope the poor indian people can get a better life, they dont want these chest thumping elites in india thinking they are a superpower.

Post reported.
Bringing indian poverty, starvation in topic related to arms race.

just China is growing faster than India , dosnt means we have to stop our growth .... as a soverign nation we will try our level to devolop our country.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom