What's new

India 'concerned' over China running Gwadar port

Well. China has legitimate interest in Gwadar. What has US got to do with Gujrat? Now this is where you go wrong! :blink:

and similarly,if we allow usa to make a naval base in gujarat post 2014,wouldnt they be concerned?

welcome to the forum.

Sometimes in life you just have to bite the bullet, my friend.

yes sir,exactly.we cant stop you from firing the bullet,but naturally,we will be concerned about the bullet.that is the point.the maha shakti india cant stop you from making the port or involving china there.we can only be concerned sir.

Well. China has legitimate interest in Gwadar. What has US got to do with Gujrat? Now this is where you go wrong! :blink:

they may wanna have their presence in indian ocean and maybe to keep a check on pakistan post 2014.
and suppose if this happens,wouldnt you be concerned?

you can introduce yourself in members introduction.everyone will welcome you there.enjoy your stay here.:cheers:
@Aeronaut and @Hyperion and @KRAIT if possible,plz check post 12 of mine and comment.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/strate...concerned-over-china-running-gwadar-port.html

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, India won't allow its ports for US ships. @Ayush.

Secondly, its a strategic partnership that China will be pushing India to US, if China send its offensive assets at Gwadar.

You will be providing more common interests. And may be inviting negative West moves against you.

First of all, India won't allow its ports for US ships. @Ayush.

Secondly, its a strategic partnership that China will be pushing India to US, if China send its offensive assets at Gwadar.

You will be providing more common interests. And may be inviting negative West moves against you.
i know krait.but i was just making a hypothetical scenario.in that case too,india would have been free to offer its bases to usa or ethopia or any other country,but pakistan would have been concerned.

and i know this wont happen,we have a good foreign policy and good relations with almost every country,and we wouldnt wanna spoil that by choosing a side.

They have already lost it mate! :D

And then the party begins, in true sense of the word. They finger us, we press on their ..... It's gonna be fun fun fun... :pop:

I am telling that post-2014, US is going to go crazy on Pakistan. :D

yes sir,exactly.we cant stop you from firing the bullet,but naturally,we will be concerned about the bullet.that is the point.the maha shakti india cant stop you from making the port or involving china there.we can only be concerned sir.

We are not firing any bullet its Indian establishment wolf crying about it, its OUR territory and we will do as WE please. Its Indian establishment and its psychopathic Pakistan obsessed top brass + the think tanks at Indian strategic institutes who would HAVE to learn to LIVE with it. They would HAVE to learn that Pakistan is not Bhutan they can bully into submission, we have are and will resist ANY & ALL efforts of Indian establishment's hegemonic agenda.

@Hyperion : Lala i was against foreign boots on our ground in ANY shape or form, even the forces as friendly as PLN should ONLY have rotation rights NOT permanent bases, however after reading Indian establishment's juvenile response, i want to give Chinese a permanent naval base and also allow Turkish navy to have the rotation rights from Gwadar if they desire [ @cabatli_53 ] JUST to piss off India a little bit more. They must know that they CANT do ANYTHING now, and would HAVE to bite the Gwadar bullet.

Not until they have bases in Afghanistan, don't forget we are the ONLY American ally on the ENTIRE Asian continent STILL unfriendly to Russia. Our geography has given us some trump cards and will not hesitate to use them.

Lala, even I think that India has created too much hoopla around Gwadar. What have they got to do with it? I mean they are already fighting covertly with proxy elements, in-bed with the Qataris/UAEeees. This much panic amongst their top-brass was unexpected and shortsighted at best. I had thought that they would act more mature. I was mistaken.

@Hyperion : Lala i was against foreign boots on our ground in ANY shape or form, even the forces as friendly as PLN should ONLY have rotation rights NOT permanent bases, however after reading Indian establishment's juvenile response, i want to give Chinese a permanent naval base and also allow Turkish navy to have the rotation rights from Gwadar if they desire [@Cabatli_53] JUST to piss off India a little bit more. They must know that they CANT do ANYTHING now, and would HAVE to bite the Gwadar bullet.

& long before that , IRAN showup with a big bang?
Will india going to support it?lol no?
& if that happens what israel will going to do against IRAN,& if israel got involved in iran, what the hell US gona do?
Any case CHINA sitting in gwadar still a great insurance pakistan can gEt?
& any case INDIA will be isolated? To finD a partner ,if it select,s US+ISRAEL against pak-iran-china???lol lol lol
HoW is that?lol lol lol
Longshot we can do the same friend!
Bt I think,surly. China needs a good friendly strategic base just between in the middle of every possible mess in oil rich states & they just got it? & surly its a booster for pakistan & iran that a heavy duty protector is there if needed?

Lala, even I think that India has created too much hoopla around Gwadar. What have they got to do with it? I mean they are already fighting covertly with proxy elements, in-bed with the Qataris/UAEeees. This much panic amongst their top-brass was unexpected and shortsighted at best. I had thought that they would act more mature. I was mistaken.

The good news is that ANY response over Gwadar is now a Chinese matter too. The US might be concerned but are tight lipped, maybe because their govt and diplomacy is run by mature headed strategic thinkers not Akhand Bharat worshiping morons. Chinese now WILL take care of any display of TAKLEEF by Bharat or Emeratis.

I think time and again, India has proved its Foreign Policy as one of the most effective one in the world. It balances, KSA-Iran, Iran-Israel, Russia-US, US-China, China-Japan, China-Vietnam, China-South Korea etc. etc.

Indian Foreign Ministry is regarded one of the most successful Ministries in the World.

This is a fact. No one can deny it. So it will be underestimation of Indian Foreign policy which has time and again helped India to get world wide support.

As far as Pakistan is concerned, they have to learn a lot in this regard.

Yara, we never needed China to counter the Indians or the Emiratis. We need China to counter the US, or at the very least let them know that they are there and not to **** in Pakistan's affairs.

The Indians are manageable, and the Emiratis are sheep ready to be slaughtered. Forget about Block52's etc etc, I know what they are made up of. First bullet, and they will be on their jets, off to the west. They will empty the whole place, before we finish saying "Boo HA" :D

The good news is that ANY response over Gwadar is now a Chinese matter too. The US might be concerned but are tight lipped, maybe because their govt and diplomacy is run by mature headed strategic thinkers not Akhand Bharat worshiping morons. Chinese now WILL take care of any display of TAKLEEF by Bharat or Emeratis.

Back
Top Bottom