What's new

India continues to kill Pakistani civilians: Shocking revelations by Khar

What a "shocking" revelation, couldn't even provide a single shred of evidence to validate their claims.

She did, what evidence you want?
It is not India or Afghanistan's fault that the Pakistan establishment failed to protect its own citizens and detect terror threats. This "revelation" is a very clear diversion from our current situation, why would anyone trust a word that comes out the mouth of this government? anyone can ID random Indian nationals and connect them with random terrorist incidents in Pakistan and pass it off as a breakthrough.

What a "shocking" revelation, couldn't even provide a single shred of evidence to validate their claim
It is not India or Afghanistan's fault that the Pakistan establishment failed to protect its own citizens and detect terror threats. This "revelation" is a very clear diversion from our current situation, why would anyone trust a word that comes out the mouth of this government? anyone can ID random Indian nationals and connect them with random terrorist incidents in Pakistan and pass it off as a breakthrough.

I dont doubt on the work of intelligence agencies of Pakistan. You hate the political set up of Pakistan, that's fine. But please learn to respect Pakistani State.

Enemies of state who are killing Pakistani citizens need to be exposed at every forum.

I dont doubt on the work of intelligence agencies of Pakistan. You hate the political set up of Pakistan, that's fine. But please learn to respect Pakistani State.

Enemies of state who are killing Pakistani citizens need to be exposed at every forum.

There is no state without institutions and what u have in the name of institutions are just group of people with their own interests.

What u are actually exposing is the incompetence of ur own state and nobody gives 2 cents to what u say. Beggars r not choosers.

Dont know which country is more fascist between india and pak at the moment, but Mir bajwa was having completely apposite views about india what hinaa ranaani khar is claiming today

what state that is?
state that allow their zardaris and shareef and fazlus to murder people!

this is all bs hafiz sabh playing india politics to win back support!

There is no state without institutions and what u have in the name of institutions are just group of people with their own interests.

What u are actually exposing is the incompetence of ur own state and nobody gives 2 cents to what u say. Beggars r not choosers.

Lol yeah right.

Denial: When you dont believe in any thing any institute, courts, democracy, intelligence. " I know it all is what you have got"

Popular slogans "Beggars not choosers"

Is that all you got?

Dont know which country is more fascist between india and pak at the moment, but Mir bajwa was having completely apposite views about india what hinaa ranaani khar is claiming today

Thats a fair point.

Yes, because intelligence agencies and similar arms of the establishment are obliged to tell the truth, don't have a history of causing trouble, and have a clean human rights record. It's easy to blame others when you are so incompetent that you can't protect your own citizens and fight against terrorists.

Napak Army has killed more Pakistani's than India can even dream of, Who allowed
drone strikes on the civilians of Waziristan? Who killed Arshad Sharif? Who arrested
and tortured Shahbaz gill and Azam Swati?

Lol yeah right.

Denial: When you dont believe in any thing any institute, courts, democracy, intelligence. " I know it all is what you have got"

Popular slogans "Beggars not choosers"

Is that all you got?

Thats a fair point.

Anything that I am unaware of so u can enlighten me?

It's not me who is in denial but all those who still think that the institutions works for the country.

What all happened to this dossier?

201761.jpg

Pakistan is not a Sovereign state, it’s a colonial occupation, at best it’s a Dominion.

This new episode of India bashing is a tried & tested exercise in diversion.

Pakistan military & it’s associated infrastructure is the greatest threat to the people of these provinces, it’s far more malevolent than India has ever been towards the people of Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom