What's new

India could not attack Pakistan in 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's put it realistically and with a neutral stance. India would not attack Pakistan because it will have much to loose in case of war.

Pakistan has nothing to loose and so it will continue to keep fighting, possibly asymmetrical warfare which would be very damaging for India.

The army on the Pak side is also ready for deployment because of it's current engagements and practices.

Though a war would be catastrophic, Pakistan does not have the economy to sustain a long war and when things start to end, it will use the only remaining option.

Dawn is still better than TOI.

Was there a poll to that effect, so much so that you have announced your judgement ¿¿¿¿¿

Was there a poll to that effect, so much so that you have announced your judgement ¿¿¿¿¿

i guess poll is not needed to announce MY judgment!

besides, i have compared TOI with dawn many times and from my point of view, most Dawn journalists are way more professional than TOI journalists, because they don't put their personals opinions while writing printing paper for India.

Let's put it realistically and with a neutral stance. India would not attack Pakistan because it will have much to loose in case of war.

Pakistan has nothing to loose and so it will continue to keep fighting, possibly asymmetrical warfare which would be very damaging for India.

The army on the Pak side is also ready for deployment because of it's current engagements and practices.

Though a war would be catastrophic, Pakistan does not have the economy to sustain a long war and when things start to end, it will use the only remaining option.

The real danger to Pakistan's long term survival comes from steady socio-economic deterioration, not war.

just my .02, even if India had the capability, it should never attack anyone.
We need to strive for peace and friendly relations with the neighbors.
I don't want our (or pakistani) soldiers/brothers to die for the sake of arm-chair pdf chest thumpers

just my .02, even if India had the capability, it should never attack anyone.
We need to strive for peace and friendly relations with the neighbors.
I don't want our (or pakistani) soldiers/brothers to die for the sake of arm-chair pdf chest thumpers

Such approaches MUST be in both directions in a sustained manner for them to be effective.

However, as soon as a seed takes hold, saboteurs on both sides ensure it does not germinate.

Don't be stupid, Dawn isn't like third rate papers like Times of India.

Here is an Indian source if you still have any reservations.

WikiLeaks: US mocks India - India News - IBNLive

Did you click the link before going trigger happy?

The source is "The Dawn" ....indeed a third rate blog....

and I highly doubt that there is a body that has evaluated the level of Pakistani journalism compared to India's or even Dawn newspapers compared to TOI....

Dawn is different from the dawn.

Dawn is one of the best newspapers in Pakistan.

the dawn is a blog were people like AQ (not Al qaeda, ahmed qureshi) and Zaid Hamid and their fans post articles.

Well, according to inter departmental cables among US embassies. India is NOT cable to do surgical strike....wikileak release this memo few days back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom