What's new

India creating ‘anti-Pakistan’ Afghanistan: Musharraf

Not from what I gathered in my last sojourn into FATA, and my friend who is currently working for the Afghan government..
According to him.. he himself being a Pushtoon..if there was ever a point where the areas of Kp were given to Afghanistan... there would be blood spilled all over.
I suppose the internet can be called the representative of the educated masses.. but does that apply to a people subjected to war and years of a despotic medieval regime.

with due respect, but i dont agree with the above.

Af was possibly the only country who opposed inclusion of Pk in the UN way back in the late 40's.

The Durand line is not accepted by them, they do not like to be the ' strategic depth" for Pak, they feel that Pak lies at the root of most if not all their ills..

Does India need to create an anti Pak Afganistan ?

Af was possibly the only country who opposed inclusion of Pk in the UN way back in the late 40's.

The Durand line is not accepted by them, they do not like to be the ' strategic depth" for Pak, they feel that Pak lies at the root of most if not all their ills..

Does India need to create an anti Pak Afganistan ?

I agree with everything you said except this one: The Durand line is not accepted by them, only one group doesnt accept it, the rest of the country dont have any problem with pakistan with regards to the so called durand line.

Back
Top Bottom