What's new

India deploys Brahmos in Eastern sector

Status
Not open for further replies.
What matters most is: why?

Why do indians feel the need to move offensive weapons into disputed terriory of South Tibet?

China is not moving its armed forces close to the LCA.

So why this provocative act?

M11s came in 1993. Thats the only contribution from my side.

Thanks

Yes. You learned the 1962 lesson well. But for others, it is easily forgotten. In the Internet age, now we see how the oppressed suffer in India. We want to help them gain freedom from New Delhi.
Thanks...new delhi is evil...we would better be under beijing...they are the saviours!!

Thank you, kind sir, for providing your input.

Could you, please, provide some insights into the motivations of the curent indian moves?

Thank you.
The range of brahmos is 290 KM...please tell as per you what could be the motivation? the infra is much better on china side...they can easily outnumber our troops by 4:1(may be tad higher)...conventional deterrents will help against mischief...no??

Thank you, kind sir, for providing your input.

Could you, please, provide some insights into the motivations of the curent indian moves?

Thank you.

May I just say that since there is a mountain strike corps being raised by India, and by default all strike corps have been given the regiment, it is part of that?

Please do not waste your time pondering over Indian media reports. You and I will be fighting world war 3 till 1000s reading their 'news' and 'analysis'

Actually, the 'report' of Chinese ingress every other day, is again the action of the media, which becomes a hilarious topic here. I am sure your media may also be commenting on Indian violations once in a while, but thanks to your controls, the media is not going crazy there. So you are in a good position.

I normally ignore such threads and move along.

Thanks and have fun. See you around.

As per Indian media's claim by 2030 they would have been the next super power.

As per Indian text books while I was at school, we were building a nuclear powered aircraft carrier, Now I can open few of my own schools .. LOL

Why, oh why, would you post such things ...? It is a good thread, don't make it into a joke;)

You are right...that is why we are moving brahmos to the border. We know that when China will nuke the sh1t out of us we would perhaps mange to shoot some of these in the sky...however you and i both know that since these are produced by India they may perhaps land on our own people :lol:...On a very serious note that would be a blessing in disguise - this will save our people from dying due to radio activity...In fact we have a tradition in India to thank China before taking our dinner...because they can beat the sh1t out of us anytime however given then are a peaceful nation they don't and we live to see another day....

LOL a good post you got there! But don't see any war coming imminently my friend, let alone nuclear. China's thermonuclear stockpile (294 megatons as per NTI estimate) is a deterant against other opponents not India (only 1 megaton as per NTI estimate) so we might as well leave this out of discussion, nuclear winter hurts everyone including Chinese.
Well on topic every nation including India has right to deploy weaponry within border, China do the same, defence guys are just doing their jobs. Let's keep the discussion purely technical.

http://www.livemint.com/Politics/Hs...s-to-be-deployed-along-IndiaChina-border.html

After China defeated USA at Scarborough Shoal confrontation, Modi decided that only the shupa powa can take on China directly, only a trusty Indian side-kick can come to the aid of Anglo master like the Lone Ranger and Tonto!

Liberation is coming soon for India's oppressed people! PLA ground forces are ready to partition India for the good of humanity!
Definitely
It seems Indian days are counted
:pakistan: :cheers::china:

Thanks...new delhi is evil...we would better be under beijing...they are the saviours!!

The range of brahmos is 290 KM...please tell as per you what could be the motivation? the infra is much better on china side...they can easily outnumber our troops by 4:1(may be tad higher)...conventional deterrents will help against mischief...no??

Dear indian, that is rather smart word play. Hats off!

Deterrence for what?

PLA is not moving in formations to advance to your capital.

No official/unofficial statements have been made regarding the liberation of South Tibet through force.

So, deterrence for what?

Kindly, elaborate..thank you.

Dear indian, that is rather smart word play. Hats off!

Deterrence for what?

PLA is not moving in formations to advance to your capital.

No official/unofficial statements have been made regarding the liberation of South Tibet through force.

So, deterrence for what?

Kindly, elaborate..thank you.
Deterrence is not put in place when someone move their formations towards you. Deterrence is put in place to make sure other side don't...see the difference? As said infra on your side is much better and we are playing a catching game...290 Km on our border is not threatening your major cities however giving us enough firepower to bring some parity. Hope this is clear enough.

Why do you bring nuclear wars always? If China can use nuke bombs to destroy India, do you think India will keep quite and not use nukes to destroy China?

Ignore such idiots. There aren't worth a dime.

Reactions: ito
@waz will you take a look at this thread title? Should we now reduce ourselves to COT - China Occupied Tibet, COX - China Occupied Xinjiang - Ziyou China - Taiwan, COM - China Occupied Mongolia?

Thanks

These are inherent Chinese territory not in dispute with any country. Your eastern sector are not demarcated, technically speaking it is disputed. If you want to go down this line of logic, you should reduce yourself to India occupied Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Hyderabad, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, Goa. And the hundred over independent Princely States.

Last edited:
These are inherent Chinese territory not in dispute with any country. Your eastern sector are not demarcated, technically speaking it is disputed. If you want to go down this line of logic, you should reduce yourself to India occupied Hyderabad, Goa, Tamil Nadu, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland and Tripura.

exactly. the reason for change of the title of thread was this stupid logic which i presented to waz as a potential troll fest. Title earlier was Brahmos in Indian Occupied Tibet!!!

Chill out. Don't read into the post above and waste your time. It is meant to show the level of stupidity that would result had the title not been changed.

Thanks

exactly. the reason for change of the title of thread was this stupid logic which i presented to waz as a potential troll fest. Title earlier was Brahmos in Indian Occupied Tibet!!!

Chill out. Don't read into the post above and waste your time. It is meant to show the level of stupidity that would result had the title not been changed.

Thanks

Thanks for the clarification.

http://www.livemint.com/Politics/Hs...s-to-be-deployed-along-IndiaChina-border.html

After China defeated USA at Scarborough Shoal confrontation, Modi decided that only the shupa powa can take on China directly, only a trusty Indian side-kick can come to the aid of Anglo master like the Lone Ranger and Tonto!

Liberation is coming soon for India's oppressed people! PLA ground forces are ready to partition India for the good of humanity!

China defeat USA ? :rofl: man talk about recreating history .

All I can say is when the dust settles there is going to be a mountain of PLA corpse if they dare try anything .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom