What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

Stop bringing Pakistan into this and what do you mean 'beat' ? What are you trying to prove? India is a separate country and so is Pakistan thus we have different models. If you give me a chance to reply to this thread, i would say exactly what the title suggests. "India developing, but still a long way to go'". By looking at the pictures here, these buildings remind me of China or North America. What part is 'Indian' that makes you feel so proud of ?

hey sorry I didn't mean to be condescending. i was just replying to that guy. I don't care much for comparison. There is no room to be arrogant as an indian. we all know this. we do indeed have a very long road ahead of us. longer than most other countries, including pakistan.

tripura.jpg

Tripura new state assembly house

AGARTALA-SENTRUM.jpg

Aitorma mall being built

Leave them. They are trying to goad you into it. Trolls are everywhere in this forum.

Don't pollute this thread with meaningless comparisons. Keep the topic on India. This thread is meant for pics only.

if you look some posts above it wasn't me who bring Pakistan into this thread
it was patentneer who always tends to do it with his stupid posts and humour
I was just replying to him

54622050.jpg

captureyry.jpg

Oasis | 372m-85fl + 239m-53fl | U/C

HYP17-1L_amp_T_HYD_1270566f.jpg

15HYVGN02-LAUNC_HY_1270278e.jpg

20121115090142wm.jpg

L&T is putting up these pillars fast! Hyderabad metro.

HY10METRO_1264889f.jpg

Segments that make the metro rail viaduct getting ready at L&T Metro Rail Hyderabad's at Uppal metro rail castin yard,on Friday.

L&T should get more work on other metros!

Only now India catching up and leaving Karachi, Lahore, Hyder, Pindi, Lyal., Isloo etc. behind. Right now. Global infrastructure is rolling out only now. I know Indian cities are like vast, no-go, dug-up, un-ending construction sites like New Delhi used to be towards the run-up to the Commonwealth Games.

Yaar, Bombay mein bhi koi Commonwealth games kara do. :undecided:

I don't understand wht's special about any of these pakistani cities tbh. Today our tier 2 an 3 cities can beat most of their tier 1 cities. Islamabad is well planned but it is small area and chandigarh( first planned city) may even be better .

airtel1.jpg

airtel3.jpg

^^
Kind of lallu-panju HQ for a ... Bharti is like a Global Top 10 Telecom Co., r8 ?

No Label:

550115_10151104717721059_107325698_n.jpg

Punjab is all lit up, Diwali hai!

It's obvious that Punjab and surrounding areas and the former mughal and colonial cities is where the action is.

Only difference between India and Pak. is that while India ghettoised and ground it's cities to the very bone, Pak. did not to the same extent.

Delhi Metro:

Only now India catching up and leaving Karachi, Lahore, Hyder, Pindi, Lyal., Isloo etc. behind. Right now. Global infrastructure is rolling out only now. I know Indian cities are like vast, no-go, dug-up, un-ending construction sites like New Delhi used to be towards the run-up to the Commonwealth Games.

N. Delhi's infra. today is yrs. ahead of anything in South Asia anywhere, including Pak.

When they finish with Bombay, Bang., Hyder, Cal. & Chennai, it will also be among the best. 3-5 yrs. And then the rest of the tier 3 cities. Give it 5-10 yrs.

Major India cities have either mass or massive rapid transport systems (Mumbai's Suburban and Delhi Metro) all currently scaling up like no tomorrow.

Delhi Metro:

Mumbai Suburban is something else:

(c) https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/550115_10151104717721059_107325698_n.jpg
There's no need to bring in Pakistan, you're just inviting trolls and retaliation. It is these commments that provoke Pakistani members to speak their BS. India needs to focus on itself-THAT IS ALL, everything else will come naturally. Let others speak of your greatness, you should just keep quiet.

Last edited by a moderator:

patenteer has an impeccable quality of bringing this line "indians cities were bs before and paks were light years ahead and then in the last X years indians are miles ahead"
infact i have read this so many times now from him that i am just damm bored...whats the point of writing it here?!

Bole to bhejja-fry, apne baap ko 'stupid' boltay ?

^^^

"patenteer has an impeccable quality of bringing this line "indians cities were bs before and paks were light years ahead and then in the last X years indians are miles ahead"
infact i have read this so many times now from him that i am just damm bored...whats the point of writing it here?!"

^^^

Proof?

Underground_Metro,_Calcutta.JPG

Aye, such decent-looking train, clean too re: India,
problem then is wot ... hehe ... 'Indians'must be, sempre.

Bangalore metro

Bangalore_Metro.jpg

METRO_COACH_158795f.jpg

11jan23kpn63.JPG

Metro is under construction in Hyderabad, Mumbai, Kochi, Chennai, AHmedabad, Jaipur, Gurgaon and proposed/approved for a dozen more cities. I think indian cities wll look so different in a few years!!

Back
Top Bottom