What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

No my friend I am Tamil Iyer....there was no abuse in my learning either (the prayers and such are something given from young age in our households)....and I do not see it as any "inheritance" either.

BTW, is that you in your DP?

Course I miss things of the tropics...no doubt. I will be returning at some point to settle back in my maatrbhumi.

^^^
Lucky no abuse. My father told me about Iyer's and how these days they are subject to so much politics that they even ... I know Iyer's converted to Christianity ;) Sorry for you. Another high type I met in Singapore told me Tamil politics is all ... hehe ... Obama politics.
DP ? Else, yeah it is.

^^^
Lucky no abuse. My father told me about Iyer's and how these days they are subject to so much politics that they even ... I know Iyer's converted to Christianity ;) Sorry for you. Another high type I met in Singapore told me Tamil politics is all ... hehe ... Obama politics.
DP ? Else, yeah it is.

It is true...yes we have been turned into scapegoats in our own land (it is easy to attack the few in number once you control the narrative and politics). Things are improving (as economy finally gets better) but it is slow...and much hurt has been done in meantime.

You are very right about Obama politics style, it is intersectional identity politics perfected in TN. It is why I warn about it to everyone that does not know much about it.

Pune

hPDq4vx.jpg

99j4skp.jpg

3I0uEHD.jpg

w1rJiWr.jpg

riHNXOf.jpg

aJDvLDz.jpg

5MVmvjY.jpg

Eo92xaM.jpg

kPdcfF5.jpg

tSnaQbA.jpg

Pune

hPDq4vx.jpg

3I0uEHD.jpg

aJDvLDz.jpg

5MVmvjY.jpg

Pls., what and where are these ?

I'm in Mumbai.

Everything is going world class here. 10 yrs. and Bombay will be transformed into the best place in the world.

World class idiots - While Bombay is a middle class city, the underclass are world class too. World class idiots that is.

Reason is world class idiots cannot live in the countryside. Country folk kick them out and Mumbai gives them just enough to get by eg. Toorism industry.

Fixed rate for everything including taxis, autos, bj's ... 10 to 20 % up-down.

Otherwise, Bombay is a massive construction site. Metro construction.
And massive residential and commercial real estate developments. Mass ... Gargantuan in the $ 10's of Billions. When compared to India's world's / hjstory's largest infra. projects, one can see in the skyline how sophisticated Mumbai's finance industry can be.

Mumbai rocks !

Last edited:
Aerocity Delhi NCR

I was there yesterday for dinner, and a concert.
Aerocity is a mixed high end office cum hospitality district, however, it's going to expand maybe 10 times it's present size. Further down the road, Maruti-Suzuki plans to un-lock it's factory land value opposite which is dlf's premium and established dlf cybercity. Again the factory may be 10 times in land parcel. Factory shifting deeper in the countryside elsewhere in Haryana.

One can expect a similar announcement from Hero Group, even Ficci a fertilizer concern. Both have major land holdings in the area re: facotry works and will do well to unlock value.

Approx. 50-100 million sq. ft. of premium Grade A office space, more then a million high end corp. workplaces re. premium commercial land pricing leveraging demonstrated high end, branded office clusters.

Height limits re. airport means civil works will be done 3-5 yrs. re. next elections, work is already underway.
Aerial-View-of-Aerocity.png

(c) http://www.hsnrealestate.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Aerial-View-of-Aerocity.png

The Walk, Aerocity
https://nrai.org/site/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/209TheWalk1-660x400.jpg
(c) https://nrai.org/site/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/209TheWalk1-660x400.jpg

Last edited:
upload_2019-4-16_14-55-55.jpeg

India has a side show re. progress.

Indian women. Indian women are firm back seat drivers of new age Indian economy.

images

Broadly, Indian caste/class parents were progressive enough to educate their daughter's for enlightenment's sake.

india-outsourcing-microsoft-office-hyderabad-footage-048780781_prevstill.jpeg

By the time the Indian economy tanked in the early 90's, middle class India had come up with a new cohort, educated Indian daughters with the choice of piling into nkminal teaching and clerical jobs.

Globalisation hit India hard, and in a good way as among other sectors, the Big 5 London accounting firms and their entire eco-system discovered the amazing work ethic of said new age young and educated Indian ladies.
Embassy-Manyata-Page.jpg

As the Big 5, now 4 firms expanded, cheaper but potentially talented young Indian ladies started signing up to outsourcing desk jobs. A whirlwind of 'desk' jobs across all verticals followed, Indian ladies upped their game alongside re. ongoing family support and pressure too, and balanced careers with up-skilling and family. Domestic service providers got cell phones and more services cropped up like cooks-on-hire, drivers etc. to facilitate the phenomenon.
ibm-manyata.jpg

30 yrs. on , women are a full-on part of the workforce from top to bottom.

Many issues of gender equity and discrimination remain, but hats off to Indian women.

All across India, young ladies on scooters, working women and empowered women have made their presence felt out in the public to the extent that public support is the new norm.
JSIFqKQh.jpg

Women today are ambitious but more importantly, have greater freedom to exercise said freedoms. Motor scooters, mobile phones and apps like WatsApp, tic-toc, selfies and even **** and hatchbacks, loans jobs in govt. plus Globalisation outsourcing jobs including call-centers, business process like payroll mgmt. plus the traditional Indian obsession of teaching money matters like BA Accounting -Business-Commerce which are eschewed by the Judeo-Christian daughters are changing society from the roots.

Indian Globalisation workforce and offices like above just got a kick in the backside by Modi govt. re. tectonic shift in finance form residential to commercial real-estate, the 1'st commercial office estate REIT (Real Estate Investment Trust) went live re. south's Embassy Group which specializes in commercial, IT Park and office complexes. #

*Pics show Indian outsourcing offices.

Proof #
g2g9Kba.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2019-4-16_14-55-45.jpeg
    upload_2019-4-16_14-55-45.jpeg
    10.5 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom