What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

I request to all my indian friends to keep adding new pics and videos on this thread....

delhi igi t3 uc

Attachments

• igirunway.jpg
    igirunway.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 44
CNBC Originals-India Rising: The New Empire

ABOUT THE SHOW
India has one of the world’s fastest growing economies with growing pains to match. There are 57 billionaires in the country, but 300 million people are living on less than a dollar a day. CNBC’s Erin Burnett profiles the growing pains of one of the world’s fastest growing economies. Find out where there’s money to be made and meet a roster of Indian billionaires, CEO’s, a Nobel Prize winner and even a cricket team.

Link

http://plus.cnbc.com/rssvideosearch/action/player/id/1185873290/code/cnbcplayershare

PS- This has been posted before in this same thread. But the link provided does not allow viewers outside the US to watch it. I searched and found out the episode in a blog and posting here the the embedded video link. I also recorded the stream so if anyone's interested I can upload it in rapidshare in a day or two.

:cheers:

Last edited:
Great Work Guys, Some of the pictures and projects are truly Spendid. Keep up the Good Work.

PS: just a word of Advice. While posting pics, kindly give the copyright credit(CC) to the source as well. You wouldn't want defence.pk getting involved in some legal strangles because of certain member's ignorance.

Is this true? I've only heard of about a dozen or so. You mean billionaire in USD not Rupees?! Can you list them? :pop:

Here you go Sino:

57 to be precise and counting!!!

The link has Indian Billionaires listed by their net worth and ranking. This obviously does not include people of Indian origin who are Billionaires with foreign passports....Probably if you consider them the list would be expanded even further....

If Im not mistaken, India has more Billionaires than Japan and China.....Shows the entrepreneurial attitude of Desis in general!!!

List of Indians by net worth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Is this true? I've only heard of about a dozen or so. You mean billionaire in USD not Rupees?! Can you list them? :pop:

I hope you got the list from the wiki link that Peshwa posted.

And yes I have edited it to 57 now in place of 53.

Last edited:
Its time for some pics from India's city of dreams- Mumbai

Napean Sea road

Nariman Point(one of the costliest office space in the world)

Eastern suburbs- vikroli

Back
Top Bottom