What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

Building under construction ( Some of these are complete by now)

Imperial Towers

MahindraTowers

Planet Godrej

Four Seasons Hotel

Sheth Beaumonde

Sumer Trinity

Zahra

Oberoi Sky Heights, Lokhandwala Complex
ae8b517e6a6347e0253de3247c494d20.jpg

Bhakti Park, Wadala

Raheja's One Altamount

La Sonarisa, Matunga
Ispat Tower

This is nothing. In China, there are more than 150 buildings under-construction above 300 mts in height. In the city of Chonqing itself, more than 20 300+ mts buildings and more than 100 buildings of 200+ mts height under construction.

There is literally NO COMPARISON.

Kingston Tower,

Marathon NextGen Era
Casa Grande

Raheja Legend and RNA Mirage

The Legend, Walkeshwar

This is nothing. In China, there are more than 150 buildings under-construction above 300 mts in height. In the city of Chonqing itself, more than 20 300+ mts buildings and more than 100 buildings of 200+ mts height under construction.

There is literally NO COMPARISON.

This thread is not meant to compare India with China. We should admire their success and build our own future. This thread is for showing our own developments and it has nothing to do with china.

The name of the thread should be self-explanatory
"India Developing, but still a long way to go"

These Pakistani friends either will call India Poor..or will try to prove it poor. They just try to make themself satisfy actualy. Once given the proof they will start compare India with China because they don't have any thing to compare with India. Neither They have seen any development in Pakistan neither they will see. They don't have any good or world level Industry except Terrorism and Arms Industries. Pakistan's whole economy is base on financial Aids. So my friend why you have opened this forum in defence.pk? Please close this thred because here nothing to show and whom you are trying to show our devolopment.? If you want to show this show to Chines , US and developed countries and try , work hard to make India into their legue. This debat and compare with a poor country like Pakistan is not worth. This is not a disregard for Pakistan actualy but I think we should debate in level.

These Pakistani friends either will call India Poor..or will try to prove it poor. They just try to make themself satisfy actualy. Once given the proof they will start compare India with China because they don't have any thing to compare with India. Neither They have seen any development in Pakistan neither they will see. They don't have any good or world level Industry except Terrorism and Arms Industries. Pakistan's whole economy is base on financial Aids. So my friend why you have opened this forum in defence.pk? Please close this thred because here nothing to show and whom you are trying to show our devolopment.? If you want to show this show to Chines , US and developed countries and try , work hard to make India into their legue. This debat and compare with a poor country like Pakistan is not worth. This is not a disregard for Pakistan actualy but I think we should debate in level.

That was absolutely uncalled for, esp in this thread and no Pakistani is comparing India with China here. So, calm down dude.
Lets maintain the sanctity of this thread.

:cheers:

Mr.Sandeep,was there any need for the crap you posted:what: seriously man take look at it,i believe your own countrymen who are into healthy discussions wont like such stuff.and may be the mods could also look into such falamable posts.
anyways back to the topic.
regards.

Sorry for ofence. I posted this so call "CRAP" because I seen many offensive things from some people in this "healthy discussion". By the way It was never meant to hurt anybody involve in helthy discussion.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom