What's new

India Developing, but still a long way to go

As of 2016 Q1, it's 36.8%. Not a good number either but a high decline.
^^^
Wow, dramatic ... now that's change!

Mahindra e2o plus

slider-05-car.png

(c) https://www.mahindrae2oplus.com/pages/

I really like this, I have briefly driven the older 2-door version. What charm :) !
Now, Tesla, Toyota Prius and Nissan Leaf and GM Volt and many others are starting to establish and entrench themselves. Therefore, battery tech. has moved on phenomenally too.

A handfull of consultants and turn this baby into a rocket. Also, Mahindra is on to small-to-medium ELECTRIC & HYBRID tractors. Time-time ki baat.

Check vid:

Johammer J1
- Austrian e-bike
images

biiista.jpg

(c) http://images.mcn.bauercdn.com/upload/289896/images/biiista.jpg

The reason I put this here is that lots of intereing e-bikes are not only in the market but alos evovlling rapidly. The above model aims to work as a power source, a sort of 'Tesla Power Wall' on wheels, as well as a transport vehicle. I am thinking Indian 2 and 3 wheeler mega Corp.'s are already out with models of their own; how long before they come up with or catch on to Global counterparts; even source the tech.

Last edited:
But still more than Pakistan!
No problem, it'll decline too.
In 70s, we had just half of GDP per capita of Pakistan. Today, we lead by 20% and still making the gap to extend be your double in 15 years. We were behind in HDI in 1991, we made it ahead, we were worse in Global Hunger Index in 2012, we made it ahead, we were behind in Quality of Life Index and Where to be born index in last decade, we made it ahead, we were behind in literacy rate, average years of schooling, education index, we again made it ahead, we were behind in life expectancy, we made it ahead, we had your half internet users (percentage wise), today we are double and a lot more. This thing also won't be left unaltered.

I comment on Riaz Haq's blog and I remember that he never talked of hunger index after 2012.

can i post pictures of my small town here?

^^^
@Ensiurage, go r8 ahead!

" Comparing Pak. Vs. India is unfair.

For eg. India's Punjab is smaller then Pak Punjab yet has fed India for decades re: green revolution.
Sindh is also an agri. and biz. province. Azad Kashmir and Balochistan also contribute to Pak. GDP above their per cap. weighted average.
  • Proper would be Pak. Vs. North West India only ie. Punjab-Gujarat-Rajasthan-J&K.
Herein lies the rub, even the above N-W part of India has COME FROM BEHIND AND MOVED AHEAD of it's comparatively richer Pak. nieghbourhood specially in the past 25 yrs. of liberalisation.

Conversely, including South India throws the comparison between Pak. and India completely off to the right.

It's UP and Bihar that sink the Indian comparison but UP and specailly Bihar have been on such a tear for the last 10 yrs.; thr future of Indo-PAk. comparsions is I'm afraid totally biased against Pak. Else they were throwing comparisons off to the left field. "

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/india-developing-but-still-a-long-way-to-go.28463/page-721#ixzz4S2vHLX8t

@Indx-techs
, wow what a paragraph above, thanks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom