What's new

India distances itself from Tamil Nadu

manlion

Reaction score
http://defence.lk/new.asp?fname=BJP...rom_Tamil_Nadu_TNA_LTTE_and_Eelam_20140728_03

BJP in Sri Lanka: India distances itself from Tamil Nadu

BJP_in_Sri_Lanka_India_distances_itself_from_Tamil_Nadu_TNA_LTTE_and_Eelam_20140728_03p1.jpg

Last edited:
mullah,better you please keep distance from Tamilnadu...
WTF is this?
TN is a part of India .And Tamilians are Indians.
Fake SL tamil muslim should stay away from our affairs.
Misleading heading to create another battle of words. Here the correct one and it says the India distances itself from combined issue of TN -TNA - LTTE - eelam.
BJP in Sri Lanka: India distances itself from Tamil Nadu-TNA-LTTE and Eelam

Last edited:
The world is going haywire... culture less BD giving advise to tamils..

Tamil Nadu is the cultural capital of India, we aren't going anywhere, we will be forefront of all good things in India

Thats over kill. Anyways Tamil Nadu is the cultural capital of Tamils which is great. I believe Tamil will do wonders for themselves if they get rid of northern India.

As i said TN is a beautiful crown and it will become meaning less with out head, and Mother India alone is worthy of us..

And there is no doubt TN is cultural capital of India, our architecture, dance forms are the best of India and we have ancient language, music etc etc to top it.. defeated civilizations like Iranians , BDs Pakistanis will never understand it:disagree:

Sorry for you

Thats the point, Norther India is polluted with so many different language religion etc. You are the original Indians and to keep your purity and pride you should destine yourself and become the next Japan which is a possibility.

As if you guys have converted your countries toJannats since 1947.

In a relative term we did wonder....

why are u acting thick, we are the crown of India, being with India only makes sense...
You are right, but credits goes to Northern India. You are not getting your due share when it comes to respect. You are considered dark skinned low caste and sometimes Rakshaks or Monkeys. Just watch Bollywood.

You are right, but credits goes to Northern India. You are not getting your due share when it comes to respect. You are considered dark skinned low caste and sometimes Rakshaks or Monkeys. Just watch Bollywood.
bollywood is filled with tamils :D who do u think AR Rahman is?
Abdul Kalam is a dark skinned tamil but he is the MOST LOVED Indian and President..

See for us tamils our land our culture our skin colour is our pride... we will never be ashamed..

As i said defeated civilizations like you can never understand pride

They were convert and shame to Tamils pride.

Most of the Tamil Dravir are considered as Monkeys/Rakshak even in Mahabharta or Ramayna. I watch bollywood man and makes me sad.

Here is a true Tamilian a hero. You should make him the PM of Tamil Elm

They may be converted its their freedom, but still their pride is Tamil. AR Rahman spoke Tamil after winning OSCAR award.

Abdul Kalam even talked about Tamil literature in European parliment.

Back
Top Bottom