What's new

India-England Final

Small man syndrome? Trying to compensate for your woeful performance by abusing me?
My country is better than yours in pretty much every way.
Toodle pip.
:)
Have a great day.
ignore him................

England innings

funny-gif-turtle-snail.gif

man-crying_wwww.FunInStore.com_.jpg

:laughcry: :rofl: :omghaha: :yay:

:laughcry: :rofl: :omghaha: :yay:

Last edited by a moderator:
Now, i am thinking your batting is very pathetic EVEN WORST than Pakistan and Kenya.
You even can't chase 129 :omghaha::rofl: .. You came in final due to rain otherwise West indies deserves its place in the final.
Very shame.................... This is real shame, you even can't chase 129 runs even Pakistan and Kenya batting is better than England.
Stop dreaming to win ashes series. What to expect from team which even can't chase tiny 129 runs. :undecided:

Mate, your prediction once again proved to be Wrong....:omghaha:

we eithr play da match if its neck to neck if its not v giv it on a plate to opposite team....not like indian team which score 2 runs total n then ask da othr team to make 3 :p:no::rofl:

such low score india made:P

Burnol%2Bplus.jpg:

Once Again Proved. Hot air balloons don't stay up in the air indefinitely...neither does rhetoric from Pakistan :omghaha: :laughcry: :blah: :rofl:

ohhhh....Hold On.....England Lost and it hurt you like anything....Peace Peace.....Peaceful Civilian

He is Nostradamus from Pakistan and all his Predictions went wrong in Champions Trophy!!! One can imagine the Pain :omghaha:

Congrats India. good all round performance in this trophy and well deserved victory

Thanks Mate. You are one of the sane Pakistani Member with Good cricketing sense :cheers:

Congratulations. Thought we had it, but we choked at the end. Onwards and upwards to the ashes.

Thank's, Mate!!!. It was a hard fought final. :cheers:...I'm Supporting English Team in Ashes and looking forward to it.....:tup::coffee:

Back
Top Bottom