What's new

India expects Nawaz to stick to his word regarding bilateral relations

India 'expects'!!!! When India uses this word I m laughing at their epic and incredible stupidity.

India is a country which walks away from talks at will. If it does not like something, it stops talking. India behavior towards peace is childish and sometimes very irritating.

In the context of relations with Pakistan, its leadership is still living in the past where showing animosity, gesturing aggressively against us got them votes. Pakistani leadership has long moved away from this type of bravado. For three successive govts in Pakistan, including the incoming, their gestures, words and actions have been cordial and conciliatory. Tell me how many times India has responded positively and wanted to go along despite difficulties in the relationship? India will drop all negotiation and stop all peace making measures at will.

And then it has the temerity to 'expect'! shove this 'expectation' ... wherever.

Non pukhtoon wouldn't destroy the country hay?, oh please pukhtoons have ruled these lands for 1000 of years and have great success at this, last time i checked there was no great Muslim leader other then pukhtoons and their central Asian cousins in history.

India expect this:

pakistan_nuclear_onpage.jpg

What a moron , do you seriously believe that you or your country can do that.

Your entire Pure land will be decimated and annihilated once you do that :P HOPE u know India posses an arsenal and can delivery NUKE candy at your door step by AIR , SEA & LAND .

This seem to be Times of India graphic. As hilarious and incredible as the newspaper. :rofl: :omghaha::omghaha:

you and your countrymen know what I meant. :lol::lol::lol:
Pakistan considers India's ballistic missile system as destabilizing development: FO

Obviously his goons rigged the elections.

PTI is a baby party.

They don't know that badmaashi triumphs above all else, and that's why they lost.

Noon League is well know for their badmaashi.

And please bhartee, no need to poke your nose into Pakistani politics.

I don't know what goes on but Pakistani people elected him . Even Imran Khan had same plans for Indo-Pak relations

Last edited by a moderator:
What a moron , do you seriously believe that you or your country can do that.

Your entire Pure land will be decimated and annihilated once you do that :P HOPE u know India posses an arsenal and can delivery NUKE candy at your door step by AIR , SEA & LAND .

Ooooooohh!!! I m soooooo scared.

i dont knw why ppl are so fast to criticise Nawaz Sharif. Imagine if that Pakhtun won the elections he would destroy the country any1 remember Ayub Khan?? Sure Imran had good intention for a naya Pakistan but what plan he had? These r all just dreams he had but no plan

Don't bring that ethnic crap here.

Non pukhtoon wouldn't destroy the country hay?, oh please pukhtoons have ruled these lands for 1000 of years and have great success of utility, last time i checked there was no great Muslim leader other turn pukhtoo and their central Asian cousins in history.

Only a brainless Pashtun would think like that :lol: :rofl: U pashtuns were defeated by the Mughals and were kicked back to Afganistan :lol:

Don't bring that ethnic crap here.

these afgans hiding behind Pakistani flags should keep there noses where they belong. Just like theat monkey d luffy fellow

Only a brainless Pashtun would think like that :lol: :rofl: U pashtuns were defeated by the Mughals and were kicked back to Afganistan :lol:

Dude you are a mega idiot.

Are you insulting your countrymen in front of Indians?

Stop being a moron.

Dude you are a mega idiot.

Are you insulting your countrymen in front of Indians?

Stop being a moron.

these idiot think they ruled over Punjab? Dont make me laugh so hard they were defeated by Mughals and sent packing to afganistan. anyway keep the BS of Nawaz Sharif out of it Imran khan had a idea but was a idiot to think he would change Pakistan within a limited amount of time.

What's new? Pakistani leaders act like soap opera actresses. Cheesy , over the top dialogues but very less substance. Please reserve your acting skills for local population.

these afgans hiding behind Pakistani flags should keep there noses where they belong. Just like theat monkey d luffy fellow

Mughals are from Pakistan? That's news to me.

Mughals are from Pakistan? That's news to me.

Shahdara houses the mausloeum of Jehangir. Shah Jehan was born in Lahore which is in Pakistan not HINDUstan and was the capital of the mughal empire. Do some research bharati b4 commenting on ur bs

Shahdara houses the mausloeum of Jehangir. Shah Jehan was born in Lahore which is in Pakistan not HINDUstan and was the capital of the mughal empire. Do some research bharati b4 commenting on ur bs

Like two out of the 22 or so Mughals? LOL . Have some pride.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom