What's new

India expects Nawaz to stick to his word regarding bilateral relations

to all haters of PML-N
PMNL sweep punjab, second in balochistan, third in KPK even get seats from Karachi. stop ur bulsetz lozer bacha burgers.

Listen buddy so what if he is Kashmiri ? PML-N's approval rating in Punjab is 84%. If you have any problems go and make your own party

I got so sad going through this thread, brother !

One thinks that we Kashmiris of Punjab are not Punjabis whilst the other thinks that a Punjabi leader isn't representative of Pakistan in the least bit; I wonder whether we should've adopted that line of reasoning when Bhutto, Ayub, Yahya, Musharaf or Jamali were leading the country seeing that none of them were Punjabis.

Listen buddy so what if he is Kashmiri ? PML-N's approval rating in Punjab is 84%. If you have any problems go and make your own party

We Punjabis, Pathans, Baluch and other Pakistanis fight 65 years against the Indians for you guys, and what do you do in return?

Go sit on the lap of Indians.

I got so sad going through this thread, brother !

One thinks that we Kashmiris of Punjab are not Punjabis whilst the other thinks that a Punjabi leader isn't representative of Pakistan in the least bit; I wonder whether we should've adopted that line of reasoning when Bhutto, Ayub, Yahya, Musharaf or Jamali were leading the country seeing that none of them were Punjabis.

Liquat Ali Khan, Nizamudin, Bogra, Chundrigar, Nurul Amin, Mirza, Junejo...

Somoro, Shaukat Aziz, Zardari, and Khoso....

Peace with India is in our interest. If we do not correct relations with India it is our kids who will suffer in the future. However there are several outstanding issues. For example the Samjhauta express attack which was blamed on Pakistan only to be later proven to be something Colonel Purohit and his chums had arranged.

Pakistan should be strong and independent. Don't let anyone bully us into submission.

one more Indian Muslims minister trying to deceive India, first china and then PAK, its not his fault , his religion and must be getting lot of money for supporting outside country hand.
did you guys not vote for him? how is he sitting in the cabinet, obviously its not like someone found him on the footpath sleeping at night and made him FM of Indian the next morning

well we Pakistanis should be his first priority and we expect him to deliver, but alas he has clearly said, kazana khaali hai. on the serious note, Pakistan should adopt an independent policy, just because India is our neighbour we should not just shake hands, act like a businessman, shake hands for trade. India should stop acting like a child too and stop using these tactics with pakistan, if they can act like a businessman with others than why not with Pakistan?

Peace with India is in our interest. If we do not correct relations with India it is our kids who will suffer in the future. However there are several outstanding issues. For example the Samjhauta express attack which was blamed on Pakistan only to be later proven to be something Colonel Purohit and his chums had arranged.

Pakistan should be strong and independent. Don't let anyone bully us into submission.

Who proved it?????? It the same indians and indian authorities rite??????

@ topic : I hope both nations work towards peace and stability and i seriously hope NZ doesnt get bogged down by some idiots like we have in in this thread......

well we Pakistanis should be his first priority and we expect him to deliver, but alas he has clearly said, kazana khaali hai. on the serious note, Pakistan should adopt an independent policy, just because India is our neighbour we should not just shake hands, act like a businessman, shake hands for trade. India should stop acting like a child too and stop using these tactics with pakistan, if they can act like a businessman with others than why not with Pakistan?

India should stop acting like what? I would like to hear your point if there is one.

my dear my posts is clear enough for everyone to understand, as i said India needs to stop acting like a stubborn child. For last one decae i a have been hearing this, India wants to shake hands....Oh! kargil first....Aman ki Asha by Musharaf...oh! kargil first....aman ki asha 2008 mumbai attacks, Aman ki Asha....Oh! give give us MFN status first.....PM MM visit...oh! you beheaded our solider.....and now finally its NS turn and he said he will promote good relations with india, and now India is on the bandwagon, its like india wants NS to this at first priority. he made and promise and am sure he will fullfil it, but do not expect us to deliver at YOUR WILL. Did NS gave you a timeline? no i don't think si
India should stop acting like what? I would like to hear your point if there is one.

my dear my posts is clear enough for everyone to understand, as i said India needs to stop acting like a stubborn child. For last one decae i a have been hearing this, India wants to shake hands....Oh! kargil first....Aman ki Asha by Musharaf...oh! kargil first....aman ki asha 2008 mumbai attacks, Aman ki Asha....Oh! give give us MFN status first.....PM MM visit...oh! you beheaded our solider.....and now finally its NS turn and he said he will promote good relations with india, and now India is on the bandwagon, its like india wants NS to this at first priority. he made and promise and am sure he will fullfil it, but do not expect us to deliver at YOUR WILL. Did NS gave you a timeline? no i don't think si

As I thought. You too have confused what our FM said with the headline that Pakistani newspapers have put up.

“There were many positive signals from Nawaz Sharif with relation to India during the election campaign. We hope that he will work towards converting these positive signals into reality upon assuming office,” Mr Khurshid told journalists on Wednesday.

There is nothing there that is offensive nor is there any pushing on the matter. Don't go by the headline. The rest of your post is not really logical. India has its rights to put whatever it wants forward. MFN is not a charity being sought, Pakistan, by the very nature of the WTO is supposed to give it. As for 26/11 etc, it would be very foolish of anyone in Pakistan to assume that such matters won't be front & center of any discussion.

Btw, don't go by diplomatic speak, India doesn't really care if Pakistan does not extend its hand forward. We just keep trying to reach a friendlier place only that we don't again end up with a 26/11 situation. Otherwise, India is quite happy with the status quo.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom