What's new

India feels ‘isolation’ in Afghan-Taliban talks

Talibans are bad for Afghans living in Afghanistan.

I wondering Talibans only kills Army soldiers.

I know now that Talibans kills in suicise bomb plus Afghan Army.
I assume that you know Afghan Taliban are Afghanis they are in their own country? Not alien citizens that arrived from planet Taliban!

Dont worry or feel isolated, india. Pak-Afghan or Afghan-Afghan internal reconciliation talks don't concern you or your people. Pakistan isn't feeling "isodlated" when Modi meets that stooge lady sitting in Dhaka or the friggin Dalai Lama somewhere in the indian-Chin border areas

it's okay - he's head of BJP and this big bad scary strong leader with "56 inch chest"

he'll teach both Pakistan and Afghans a lesson now :super::shout:
How would you like to hear the prefix friggin in front of the name of one of your prophets? Good or selfish hes still Tibeten Leader. Mind your friggin language lad.

Talibans are bad for Afghans living in Afghanistan.

I wondering Talibans only kills Army soldiers.

I know now that Talibans kills in suicise bomb plus Afghan Army.
But our Pakistani brothers disagree with you they have decided Taliban to rule Afghanistan and Afghanistanis have to obey their commande otherwise you know the consiquences:azn:

Well the talks were always going to happen. Taliban do enjoy some support in the easter side of Afghanistan which made it very hard to wipe them out. As for India being isolated ...m the fact is that we are a border country of Afghanistan and will always have a greater stake than India.... India has got the snubb bcz its neither the occupying force aka USA Nor the major border country who has suffered the most from the war... Its an investing country and thus there made no sense in inviting India in the talks.... Just like it would make no sense in inviting Pakistan in any talks held between Bangladesh and India. The last like line is worrying... Tbh they better agree on something concrete otherwise all hell will break lose once USA leaves.

India should mind it's own business and do everyone a favour by staying out of it.
How about Pakistan and its Establishment minding their own business and stop interfering in the internal affairs of a sovereign Afghanistan? You guys are squarely responsible for the turmoil in Afghanistan for the past 15 years by supporting the Afghan Taliban (Haqqani/Omar) for attaining your so called 'strategic depth'.

And now you claim that you are proposing 'peace'? What an irony!

How about Pakistan and its Establishment minding their own business and stop interfering in the internal affairs of a sovereign Afghanistan? You guys are squarely responsible for the turmoil in Afghanistan for the past 15 years by supporting the Afghan Taliban (Haqqani/Omar) for attaining your so called 'strategic depth'.

Are they your Neighbors , do you have a large number of Pushto speaking majority moving back and forth between Afghanistan and Pakistan. Did you help them fight off the Soviets . NO ?
Then again stay out of it.

Good let them feel isolation, it has nothing to do with this region. Everyone knows what you tried i Afghanistan, say if these peace talks do yield some result all your handwork into waste. We should look at getting something out of these peace talks.

Afghans don't have a problem why is your arse burning? makes you wonder.

“We will convey our unease and concerns – but ‘quietly’ – and only to those willing to listen,” the paper quoted again an unnamed ‘official’ as saying.

Says it all... Good to see India feeling isolated. Afghanistan and Pakistan share a border. India is a non entity in this whole affair and ought to be treated as such.

Well you see India is not part of Central Asian or ECO region that is why they have been left out :D. They are part of Saarc region so Modi ji play's Saarc Saarc with Hasina Wajed.

Pakistan had sent an Official Invite, it must have gotten lost, didn't you guys get it.

Well you see India is not part of Central Asian or ECO region that is why they have been left out :D. They are part of Saarc region so Modi ji play's Saarc Saarc with Hasina Wajed.

Pakistan had sent an Official Invite, it must have gotten lost, didn't you guys get it.

India is a global player, we have lot of dependencies in central asia. Modi ji had a very successful trip in central asia.
We dont negotiate with radicals. We will do whatever necessary to grow our economy and help afganistan. Already we have signed a deal with Iran do built a port and will connect iran with afganistan. India is investing heavily in this region.

the afgan people hates pakistani people the most

Last edited:
India is a global player, we have lot of dependencies in central asia. Modi ji had a very successful trip in central asia.
We dont negotiate with radicals. We will do whatever necessary to grow our economy and help afganistan. Already we have signed a deal with Iran do built a port and will connect iran with afganistan. India is investing heavily in this region.

the afgan people hates the pakistani people the most

But if you are such a Supa Powa, why werent you invited to the talks shaping the future of Afghanistan. You have no influence in Central Asia to speak of compared to the real players in that region i.e Russia and China.
Hows that 8 billion investment in Iran going, has it started yet.

The Central Asian states will do more profitable business with Pakistan by exporting energy to and via Pakistan and importing via Pakistan and also Iran.

the afgan people hates the pakistani people the most
That is why they are trusting us to mediate the talks i suppose.
India is a global player, we have lot of dependencies in central asia.
You don't have an acess to Central Asia, while we do through China, Karakorum Highway, we are currently trading goods with Central Asia.

Back
Top Bottom